Ottawa U18 2022/23 Season

Re: Ottawa U18 2022/23 Season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:16 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:21 pm Not this year 4 teams do not want to leave yet and they want to go as a group.

Next year maybe as a group they will go
Doesn't matter about the 4 teams that don't want to go. The snake oil owners need the money and will take their teams out. They don't have to be unanimous. You think the bottom feeder cares about the top club when they are desperate for cash. Look at the commits list for the CCHL, it is not growing year over year. Top players with good academic standing are not going.
You still mad your bender got cut?!

Post by Guest »

New topic. I have a player coming out of minor hockey. He will try out for Jr A but if he doesn't make it what are the better Jr B organisations? I know year to year diff teams are successful, but looking for a good overall environment. We are located in Western part of ottawa.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:32 pm New topic. I have a player coming out of minor hockey. He will try out for Jr A but if he doesn't make it what are the better Jr B organisations? I know year to year diff teams are successful, but looking for a good overall environment. We are located in Western part of ottawa.
Put that question into context, ie how do you define better and "overall environment?"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:32 pm New topic. I have a player coming out of minor hockey. He will try out for Jr A but if he doesn't make it what are the better Jr B organisations? I know year to year diff teams are successful, but looking for a good overall environment. We are located in Western part of ottawa.
Smith Falls is a well run organization. Stay away from the Bermuda Triangle. Cornwall, Brockville and Pembroke.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:09 am
Smith Falls is a well run organization. Stay away from the Bermuda Triangle. Cornwall, Brockville and Pembroke.
Read his question, he said Jr. B

Post by Guest »

Steer clear of the Not Allowed cowboys

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:18 pm
Smith falls has a junior B.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:08 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:18 pm
Smith falls has a junior B.
incredible how stupid people here are

Post by Guest »

If it's a 16 year old be careful of some of the teams with with lots of veterans. There were some doing more than drinking coke at the parties

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:41 am If it's a 16 year old be careful of some of the teams with with lots of veterans. There were some doing more than drinking coke at the parties
hmmm let's see, most of the team is made up of 19 and 20 year olds.

It also appears that you're naive to what goes on at those "coke and chip" 16 year old parties.

Do you want all the 19 and 20 year olds not to drink beer because of the "maybe" 2 16 year olds and sprinkling of 17 year olds on the team?

Gawd