Re: Ottawa U18 2022/23 Season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:23 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:00 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:51 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:06 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:31 am

16 year olds should stay and play AAA and not go off to junior unless they are "elite" and in that case, USHL, or BCHL calibre type. Too many horror stories about the 19-20year olds who are going nowhere and only care about partying.
Ok Pops, you want to parent ALL players and parents to.

Be a parent, don't worry about other people's kids. It's actually not hard, you just have to do it.

You're beyond naive
The guy is right…. Leaving home at 16 to play tier 2 is a mistake.

Maybe, but people can make their own choices. Who said anything about leaving home?
I just assumed when he said “go off and play Jr” that he meant leave home liddle lady

Atta girl!!!!!
Why is it a mistake, ahhh right because you never got asked so it's a mistake but if your son got asked you would be packed and out the door. Most players that leave home to play tier 2 in the AJHL, BCHL, USHL and even to certain extent NCDC is because they have something in the pipeline after tier 2.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:35 pm

Be a parent, don't worry about other people's kids. It's actually not hard, you just have to do it.

You're beyond naive

Maybe, but people can make their own choices. Who said anything about leaving home?
I just assumed when he said “go off and play Jr” that he meant leave home liddle lady

Atta girl!!!!!
Why is it a mistake, ahhh right because you never got asked so it's a mistake but if your son got asked you would be packed and out the door. Most players that leave home to play tier 2 in the AJHL, BCHL, USHL and even to certain extent NCDC is because they have something in the pipeline after tier 2.
My son did go… he was drafted major jr … spoke to 2 schools one before the season started and the other early in the year.. both D1. I made a mistake by not listening to some parents whos boys had just been thru it and told me to keep him home and play u18.
Even the Major jr team gm to us to consider u18 but he had signed with the jr team months earlier. IT WAS A MISTAKE. Not so much as a mistake to send him but a mistake where he went. Be careful some teams have no idea how to develop these young guys except thru fear and nonsense. Be careful where you send him thats all.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Atta girl!!!!!
My son did go… he was drafted major jr … spoke to 2 schools one before the season started and the other early in the year.. both D1. I made a mistake by not listening to some parents whos boys had just been thru it and told me to keep him home and play u18.
Even the Major jr team gm to us to consider u18 but he had signed with the jr team months earlier. IT WAS A MISTAKE. Not so much as a mistake to send him but a mistake where he went. Be careful some teams have no idea how to develop these young guys except thru fear and nonsense. Be careful where you send him thats all.
what league did your son play in

Post by Guest »

You're beyond naive

Atta girl!!!!!

Sure champ, you know nothing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 am

Atta girl!!!!!

Yes chump I definitely know more than you. You think you know everything, but really you don't. Keep looking from the outside and waiting to be invited inside. Must be frustrating to be on the sidelines.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm

Atta girl!!!!!

Yes chump I definitely know more than you. You think you know everything, but really you don't. Keep looking from the outside and waiting to be invited inside. Must be frustrating to be on the sidelines.
With my son playing in the CCHL, I am confident in my position. How about you, where is your perspective coming from son.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Atta girl!!!!!

With my son playing in the CCHL, I am confident in my position. How about you, where is your perspective coming from son.
Son played BCHL and now is in the USHL so I'm also confident in my position.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:37 pm

Atta girl!!!!!

And what was your point son

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:24 pm

Follow the thread and you will see the point champ. Try to keep up

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:04 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:24 pm

Follow the thread and you will see the point champ. Try to keep up
Son, you post nonsense, your attempt at making a point is long gone. But you do you son.