London Jr Knights

Re: London Jr Knights

Post by Guest »

The U13 team is riddled with issues. They will remain top 30, maybe top 20, but that is it. No coach will be able to undo the damage from the past 2 seasons. Trading away their top dman in exchange for average at best EMC kids was a really stupid move. Think of how those EMC parents must feel. Going from the top Alliance team to a team that didn't win any championships. Blatant tampering. I guess that's how bad JB wanted to rid the team of the previous coach's influence.

Post by Guest »

guest______________ wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:11 am Do you really want your kid on the team so
Bad you are willing to black ball your self for life by snitching on boys hockey …. You guys need to get a life get your kid in extras and work harder this isn’t the way you want on the team
Interesting perspective...so it's NOT okay to report blatant violations because that is considered whining and snitching in order TO GET ON THE TEAM??

But...it IS okay to falsify mandatory information "TO GET ON THE TEAM"...that is perfectly fine. How delusional is that mindset...should honestly be examined if you really think that way. Obviously this is your kid based on your commentary...not sure how anyone else could defend the actions.

You should be extremely ashamed of your actions. The reality is that your U13 is good enough to make EMC which would then likely displace another player that might likely end up on LJK anyways netting zero gain for anyone to snitch for their own needs/gain. The reality here is that you are a complete piece of crap if you think what you are doing is justified. From what I hear form many...being on this team isn't exactly a "blessing" anyways...it's about the precedence that the Dino Club (LJK Board) continue to represent year after year.
What's truly wrong with all of this, it's been going on for YEARS with plenty other families in LJK or EMC or ANY level/association across this province. EVERYONE knows what's going on but no one complains, because no one investigates and everyone just says well what are we suppose to do, including Alliance, OMHA and OHF. They'll just hang you out to dry and then YOU the person filing the complaint will now be blackballed. NOTHING changes. Most legitimate complaints in minor hockey are covered up, they are allowed to continue, never enforced, hide behind these ancient set of rules, all to protect a border and a dollar. It's pathetic how much time and energy goes into this, it results in disfunction, conflict as we can see in these posts, displacement of players. Borders protect bad players, bad coaches and bad associations. A well run organization will attract better coaches, better talent and less BS, remove the borders, open it up, you'll see piss poor associations sink like a weight. Dis-functional boards will have way less bias to put their sh*tty buddy as coach, flies will just draw more flies to the pile. Open borders. Stop the madness, get rid of the all the levels of governing bodies. ONE is needed.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:13 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:28 am I would rather have balls than be a behind scene complainer.
So you’ve reported the families to LJK/Alliance/OHF? Is that what you’re saying? I sure hope someone does.
Not my issue, I'm not involved with LJK, but I have stepped up WITH my name to file a complaint in the past yes.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:43 am The issue would be how do you report so that no one will know it is you.
WUSS, if you want to file the complaint, put your name behind it. Shoelace watcher!!!
guest______________

Post by guest______________ »

Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:37 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:43 am The issue would be how do you report so that no one will know it is you.
WUSS, if you want to file the complaint, put your name behind it. Shoelace watcher!!!
Teams are made JP...not worth it. Hopefully the future will give you better decision making with less GREED (deadly sin BTW) at top of mind!

Post by Guest »

guest______________ wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:03 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:37 am
Teams are made JP...not worth it. Hopefully the future will give you better decision making with less GREED (deadly sin BTW) at top of mind!
JP is feeling desperate. The only wuss is the hockey dad who has to lie and cheat to get his kid on a team.

Post by Guest »

Who ever is calling this week please let us know how the discussion goes.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:22 am Who ever is calling this week please let us know how the discussion goes.
LOL NO ONE is calling, they're all watching their shoelaces!!! But since you're so invested, why don't you call, and use your name to file the complaint. You're so brave asking if someone else is going to do it, chickens**t, do it yourself. Cowards.
guest______________

Post by guest______________ »

Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:04 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:22 am Who ever is calling this week please let us know how the discussion goes.
LOL NO ONE is calling, they're all watching their shoelaces!!! But since you're so invested, why don't you call, and use your name to file the complaint. You're so brave asking if someone else is going to do it, chickens**t, do it yourself. Cowards.
Easy JP...nobody is calling. Your selfish greed is safe with us!! Why are you so consumed with a name being forwarded JP? We all know the truth...sorry, wait there I used the word again. Let me help you on that one...TRUTH - "typically ascribed to things that aim to represent reality" (Oxford Dictionary)

Post by Guest »

guest______________ wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:48 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:04 am
Easy JP...nobody is calling. Your selfish greed is safe with us!! Why are you so consumed with a name being forwarded JP? We all know the truth...sorry, wait there I used the word again. Let me help you on that one...TRUTH - "typically ascribed to things that aim to represent reality" (Oxford Dictionary)
whoever this JP fella is hes def won, he knows hockey culture is protecting him. He also knows that you dont want to wreck it for your kid by trying to blow the whistle..... I would say let it go