QRD
YSE
WW
COW
BC
PP
NCP
KJG
I think both BC and PP will be better than that. Both have a lot of '08 local kids that got drafted in the 4th to 7th round, and therefore will not make any Jr teams and be destined to play U18 next year and will end up on their local team out of convenience, plus the teams will also get any of the 2nd and 3rd picks from the OHL clubs assigned to the team.
APR and MW at top
NSWC nope lol

Agree with the good picks going to PP and Barrie
PP have had their picks billet and play U18 for the last few years . Have a look at the standings . Didn’t do much when better players are on other teams .
What is YSE looking like, why would they be any higher than BC or PP?

Re: ETA U18

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:15 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:34 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:41 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:41 pm NSWC
MW
APR
QRD
YSE
WW
COW
BC
PP
NCP
KJG
I think both BC and PP will be better than that. Both have a lot of '08 local kids that got drafted in the 4th to 7th round, and therefore will not make any Jr teams and be destined to play U18 next year and will end up on their local team out of convenience, plus the teams will also get any of the 2nd and 3rd picks from the OHL clubs assigned to the team.
APR and MW at top
NSWC nope lol

PP have had their picks billet and play U18 for the last few years . Have a look at the standings . Didn’t do much when better players are on other teams .
MW
NS
APR
YSE

Before everyone gets horny, APR coach can’t compete
With top coaches. Also, have lost 3 commits to junior and 2 have left for NS.

What’s left?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:14 am
MW
APR
QRD
YSE
WW
COW
BC
PP
NCP
KJG
APR and MW at top
NSWC nope lol

MW
NS
APR
YSE

What’s left?
Not true, this guy spends a lot of time babysitting a team he’s not invited to just to hate on it. Jealously is unreal. Just had AJAX skate with son same kids there and same kids leaving have been expected to from day one and replaced already ( this is where the over commit rumour came in lol )

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 am
MW
APR
QRD
YSE
WW
COW
BC
PP
NCP
KJG
APR and MW at top
NSWC nope lol

MW
NS
APR
YSE

What’s left?
Not true, this guy spends a lot of time babysitting a team he’s not invited to just to hate on it. Jealously is unreal. Just had AJAX skate with son same kids there and same kids leaving have been expected to from day one and replaced already ( this is where the over commit rumour came in lol )
He’s right I was there too . NS committed to JG and JL off OG, enough said .

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Apr is resigning any of there D from last year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:15 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:14 am

APR and MW at top
NSWC nope lol

MW
NS
APR
YSE

What’s left?
He’s right I was there too . NS committed to JG and JL off OG, enough said .
Also committed the 4th round pick step brother on D and the leading scorer from G U 18 last year

Coaching will be NS’s greatest equalizer

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:36 pm I wonder if Apr is resigning any of there D from last year?
Probably, first team to roster 30 guys in U 18.

APR falling into same trap, recruit skilled players from awful teams. It’s a big world out there and the Whitby parents going to APR will soon learn how good other teams in league are and how resourceful other coaches are.

Why wouldn’t MB recruit from winning teams like MW and NS are doing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:05 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:36 pm I wonder if Apr is resigning any of there D from last year?
Probably, first team to roster 30 guys in U 18.

APR falling into same trap, recruit skilled players from awful teams. It’s a big world out there and the Whitby parents going to APR will soon learn how good other teams in league are and how resourceful other coaches are.

Why wouldn’t MB recruit from winning teams like MW and NS are doing
Your right the boys MB is recruiting from Whitby are washed up: they played for Whitby since forever and there’s a reason the team never went anywhere.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:11 am APR is out !! They blew it again, When are people going realize the Coaching just isn’t there. Making promises to kids the Organization is $$$$$$ Coaches.
Attitudes were through the roof with this group. Looks good on them and their obnoxious parent group. Guess you need to cancel those hotel rooms in the Soo.
I’ll say it again APR org and its coaches are all about $$$ and there is zero development there. Buyer beware.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:11 am APR is out !! They blew it again, When are people going realize the Coaching just isn’t there. Making promises to kids the Organization is $$$$$$ Coaches.
Attitudes were through the roof with this group. Looks good on them and their obnoxious parent group. Guess you need to cancel those hotel rooms in the Soo.
I’ll say it again APR org and its coaches are all about $$$ and there is zero development there. Buyer beware.
Got a call from NS , coach is great but he has no players for my son to play with . If that changes we are considering it.