2009 GTHL AAA

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:58 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:19 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:36 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:16 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:45 am Who finishes first.. TT, DMF or JRC??? Going to be quite the finish down the stretch..
Whoever wins the rest of their games. DMF and JRC still play each other. Both have been exceptional lately. Tougher road for DMF
Titans control their own destiny.
Titans are run by a spineless punk.
Oh the irony, coming on an anonymous forum and calling someone spineless. Too funny.
Doesn't change the accuracy of the statement.
Just means given the source it’s worthless.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:45 am Who finishes first.. TT, DMF or JRC??? Going to be quite the finish down the stretch..
Whoever wins the rest of their games. DMF and JRC still play each other. Both have been exceptional lately. Tougher road for DMF
Who are you referring to? The coach or the owner? Met the owner a few times and seems like a good guy. Never met the coach

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:13 pm

Oh the irony, coming on an anonymous forum and calling someone spineless. Too funny.
Many many sources, I'm merely a messenger. Any grown man who rages at young men is a spineless punk. Pretty simple. Do better MS. Be an intelligent stoic leader, not an insecure puke caught in the moment.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:04 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:02 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:32 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:56 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:26 pm

Great guy known him since atom. Tell ya what why don’t you come to the next dmf game and introduce yourself to me so I can give your dentist more work. How about that goof
lol love it. These guys would hide behind their wives in real life. It’s so safe behind a cpu
Lol real scary punk. Who do I look for, the Gaylord with buckteeth holding his wife's purse?
My wife sent me a screen shot of the message I usually don’t come onto this trash site but for you I am going to make an exception. Come run your mouth to me in person. No one with any balls comes on to a site like this and calls guys out. Guys with balls do it in person. So again let me know when you want to introduce yourself. I am not on DMF I will come to the game to watch his kid play and you can come introduce yourself ok?
So do I just introduce myself to every dude till I find the one who has Not Allowed?
Better know kung-fu if you're fighting a dad on dmf.
He prefers rolling around on the ground with lots of oil on

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:50 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:46 pm

My wife sent me a screen shot of the message I usually don’t come onto this trash site but for you I am going to make an exception. Come run your mouth to me in person. No one with any balls comes on to a site like this and calls guys out. Guys with balls do it in person. So again let me know when you want to introduce yourself. I am not on DMF I will come to the game to watch his kid play and you can come introduce yourself ok?
So do I just introduce myself to every dude till I find the one who has Not Allowed?
I feel like I was fairly clear here. I am not on dmf. You called out my buddy. I am calling you out. You either tell me what game to go to (dmf game) and I will go stand beside the dad your talking shot about or even better meet me at kombat academy on Tomken it would save me an assault charge. I will check back in a few hours looking for a time and date. I am sure you won’t step up you will just throw out more Not Allowed jokes and purse jokes diverting from what I am asking you. No one thinks you’re funny man I am sure most guys reading this hope I smash you. Anyways enjoy your night Not allowed

Meet me at diamond muay anytime hero. Fn keyboard warrior.
Can we make this into a MHT event? We can get a couple of the smaller hateful Dads as the undercard. Maybe some feisty Mom fights too.
Who’s the toughest mom in the loop?

Post by Guest »

Crying again!! Boo boo Don Mills

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:43 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:56 pm

lol love it. These guys would hide behind their wives in real life. It’s so safe behind a cpu
Lol real scary punk. Who do I look for, the Gaylord with buckteeth holding his wife's purse?
He prefers rolling around on the ground with lots of oil on
Muey is stand up you don’t roll on the ground. I called buddys gym on carlaw … diamond… going down there to train Sunday aft the guy is calling me back tomorrow with a time

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:46 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:50 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:46 pm

I feel like I was fairly clear here. I am not on dmf. You called out my buddy. I am calling you out. You either tell me what game to go to (dmf game) and I will go stand beside the dad your talking shot about or even better meet me at kombat academy on Tomken it would save me an assault charge. I will check back in a few hours looking for a time and date. I am sure you won’t step up you will just throw out more Not Allowed jokes and purse jokes diverting from what I am asking you. No one thinks you’re funny man I am sure most guys reading this hope I smash you. Anyways enjoy your night Not allowed

Meet me at diamond muay anytime hero. Fn keyboard warrior.
Can we make this into a MHT event? We can get a couple of the smaller hateful Dads as the undercard. Maybe some feisty Mom fights too.
Who’s the toughest mom in the loop?
I'd say the one above who wants the guy to meet her at kombat boxercise academy

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:29 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:13 pm

Many many sources, I'm merely a messenger. Any grown man who rages at young men is a spineless punk. Pretty simple. Do better MS. Be an intelligent stoic leader, not an insecure puke caught in the moment.
just like you...riiiight

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 am
When the dust settles, JRC will be on top. They have too much horsepower not to win.
Lots of horsepower, not enough torque and a lame driver