2009 GTHL AAA

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

93 from Red Wings has been suspended for all of next year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:54 am 93 from Red Wings has been suspended for all of next year
Sure bud

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:51 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 amTRY OUTS THIS WEEK!
Air quotes….”tryouts”

Ya my kiddo is super pumped because he needs to finally get on a AAA team. One step closer to the NHL!

Post by Guest »

Any tips on how to stand out in the tryouts? My kid is a standout player but we want that extra kick. Whose pockets do I have to grease? We need to be noticed so what do we do?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 am Any tips on how to stand out in the tryouts? My kid is a standout player but we want that extra kick. Whose pockets do I have to grease? We need to be noticed so what do we do?
Kids really think we don’t know they post on here now

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:31 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 am Any tips on how to stand out in the tryouts? My kid is a standout player but we want that extra kick. Whose pockets do I have to grease? We need to be noticed so what do we do?
Kids really think we don’t know they post on here now
It’s a legit question. Instead of just complaining and putting other players and teams down why not let some new players into the AAA club? Unless you’re scared your kid will be outshined?

Post by Guest »

Think about it they don’t want top tier AA players on their roster because they out play their current players and show them up for their mediocrity.

Post by Guest »

Can’t wait for my kid to light it up at tryouts this week. He’s going to be on fire. Feel bad for all the parents and players out there scrambling now for a spot, especially when you have only a good to average skill set. No teams want to take on a player that needs major development at this age. Happy I don’t have to worry about that.

Post by Guest »

Anyone who thinks that these “tryouts” are real is delusional and I got some swamp land in Florida to sell you too. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Ok makes sense let’s move around some average players which will accomplish absolutely nothing. Everyone scared now for their spot? Better do some butt kissing but that doesn’t even guarantee you’ll stay because there’s always another parent who doesn’t mind to fork over some extra cash so his little average kid to stay.