Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:42 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:41 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:25 pm
Guest wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:27 am

Spring Tournaments build bad habits to many egos
spend time in the gym work on your game
This one is different. Anyone going anywhere attends this tournament. Top talent from across the world. People are watching.
“People are watching” :lol: :lol: :lol: like who? Parents with pipe dreams and grandparents who don’t know what planet they’re on
Top players in the age group from around the globe participate for a reason. End of story.
Jealousy at its best
Yeah, okay bud, we are all jealous of you. Keep telling yourself that and living in your fantasy world
Can Uncle Buck ever stay off the board? So obvious

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am One guy who really thinks his kid is going somewhere in spring hockey is SB, JB dad from VK. That guy is non stop talking smack about kids, gloating about his kid and saying this kid sucks, this kid won’t get drafted. As a friend of one of the most reputable guys in junior hockey, I can tell you everyone knows about the antics with SB. I have heard him bash some of the best 2009 players in the G and doesn’t realize I know his kid is no where near the level those kids are at. You paid SM and will pay to be drafted because you are BLACKBALLED! Keep that tiny mouth shut the rest of the way, it may help…cause it didn’t help your other kids!
This kid just led his team to the finals.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 am One guy who really thinks his kid is going somewhere in spring hockey is SB, JB dad from VK. That guy is non stop talking smack about kids, gloating about his kid and saying this kid sucks, this kid won’t get drafted. As a friend of one of the most reputable guys in junior hockey, I can tell you everyone knows about the antics with SB. I have heard him bash some of the best 2009 players in the G and doesn’t realize I know his kid is no where near the level those kids are at. You paid SM and will pay to be drafted because you are BLACKBALLED! Keep that tiny mouth shut the rest of the way, it may help…cause it didn’t help your other kids!
JB not liked by his team or coaches will not go anywhere

Post by Guest »

Nice try SB. I hear Russian kid and great team effort. I'm sure JB floating out at other team blueline as always.

Post by Guest »

These parents and their endless promotion of their kids is really pathetic
Talk about insecure!
Any parent that would come on here to pump his kids tires or tell you how great his team is, deserves the ‘shithead’ award!
What’s even worse is demeaning other programs or players.
Complete ass clowns!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:56 am
Agreed, trashes every player @VK Never learns to stfu.
He has been like this since WD and has had older kids in hockey. He will never change and his behaviour is disgusting.

Post by Guest »

He is a complete lunatic. Don’t kid yourselves, his wife is as crazy as he is.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:36 pm He is a complete lunatic. Don’t kid yourselves, his wife is as crazy as he is.
She looks like an angry prune face.

Post by Guest »

Congratulations to Prohockey on winning biggest tournament of the spring. This was truly one of the best teams ever assembled in the 09' age group. Team was perfectly picked to compete and win. Congratulations boys. Well earned.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:07 pm Congratulations to Prohockey on winning biggest tournament of the spring. This was truly one of the best teams ever assembled in the 09' age group. Team was perfectly picked to compete and win. Congratulations boys. Well earned.
Good self promotion Dad.
Not sure what gratification you’re looking for.
Nobody gives a shit.
Have fun watching the reply on LiveBarn tomorrow while eating Captain Crunch while the rest of society will actually be earning a paycheck!