2009 GTHL AAA

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Don mills only have 8 forwards because coach wants his nephew to get all the ice. What a joke for the rest of yhe players

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:34 pm Don mills only have 8 forwards because coach wants his nephew to get all the ice. What a joke for the rest of yhe players
The eight they have are fine. Have a kid that can hit hard and retrieve pucks? Call the coach.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:34 pm Don mills only have 8 forwards because coach wants his nephew to get all the ice. What a joke for the rest of yhe players
His nephew appeared to be third in ice time every time we played them last year. It’s 86’s team and everyone knows that. 91 is second for sure and I imagine the alliance kid will be right there with his nephew in minutes after the big two

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:19 pm
His nephew appeared to be third in ice time every time we played them last year. It’s 86’s team and everyone knows that. 91 is second for sure and I imagine the alliance kid will be right there with his nephew in minutes after the big two
You will now see him just fit in

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:01 am YES. Que SENS parents " it wasn't our full team "
Bottom 5 AAA team are no different then top 5 Provincial AA Clubs
Just the extra A, $$$$ and time in the car
Where and when? Hopefully it's on Livebarn.
Didn't win a game all weekend in a canlan garbage tournament. Embarrassing really. Heading into Minor midget year and you can't win a game against AA teams in a garbage summer tourney? I get you're a mostly new team, but you should still dominate on skill alone in a tourney like this if your team is semi legit. Move to A and have some fun, and save a few bucks folks. Forget AAA, you can't cut it in AA even.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:28 am
Guest wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:16 pm
Guest wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:13 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:17 pm We all know you guys are full of shite with those Birthdays from China.
REPS just landed 2 top 10 ranked players from the US for next season. Should really help solidify a top 8 spot.
Just like last year, nothing but hot air coming from JS
A lot of talk nothing delivered
lol we shall see! Sorry your kid was cut btw. Still hurts eh?
Ouch

Post by Guest »

What team on the Canland tournament you talking about ???

Post by Guest »

I would love to here who got cut from reps last year ?

Post by Guest »

Never, EN from JRC will get that 3rd fwd ice. Heard other player on the decline.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:05 pm
Never, EN from JRC will get that 3rd fwd ice. Heard other player on the decline.
You guys still don’t realize how good the nephew is, stop watching with hate and watch objectively for once. Both of DMF adds on forward are really good, should be fun to watch this season