2009 GTHL AAA

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:34 pm Don mills only have 8 forwards because coach wants his nephew to get all the ice. What a joke for the rest of yhe players
The newphew is a hell of a player with or without the uncle. Kid scores a ton of goals and plays hard. Give it a rest already. He would easily be top 6 on anytime team in the province. I am not even part of DMF and can see this.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:03 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:34 pm Don mills only have 8 forwards because coach wants his nephew to get all the ice. What a joke for the rest of yhe players
The newphew is a hell of a player with or without the uncle. Kid scores a ton of goals and plays hard. Give it a rest already. He would easily be top 6 on anytime team in the province. I am not even part of DMF and can see this.
No one said he isn't good, but, would he score as much without his unc and dad always looking out for him and ALWAYS putting him in best case scenario?

Post by Guest »

Having 8 F in MM is the dumbest decision I have heard. Horrible decision

Kids get sick
Kids get hurt
$hit happens

They miss 1 F and they are down to 2 lines basically. You think playing against the top 3 teams with 2 lines helps you, where the kids never get a proper rest? Hell even in the show top players get 20 min out of 60. And they are in the best shape of their lives.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:15 pm
No one said he isn't good, but, would he score as much without his unc and dad always looking out for him and ALWAYS putting him in best case scenario?
Outside looking in. The kid is a top 3 forward on any team in Ontario. If you think he’s put in “best case scenarios “ then you need to hit up live barn. Kid earns opportunities, is a high IQ player.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:38 pm Having 8 F in MM is the dumbest decision I have heard. Horrible decision

Kids get sick
Kids get hurt
$hit happens

They miss 1 F and they are down to 2 lines basically. You think playing against the top 3 teams with 2 lines helps you, where the kids never get a proper rest? Hell even in the show top players get 20 min out of 60. And they are in the best shape of their lives.
Why do you care? They played most of the year with 7 and 4. Guess 8 and 5 will be easy to beat then, you should be happy

Post by Guest »

DMF added two top forwards that can score. Teams offence will be scary

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:49 pm
Outside looking in. The kid is a top 3 forward on any team in Ontario. If you think he’s put in “best case scenarios “ then you need to hit up live barn. Kid earns opportunities, is a high IQ player.
Lol you're dreaming.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:42 pm
Lol you're dreaming.
[/quote

No way the kid is a top 3 forward. He would be buried on DMF with all the talent upfront if it wasn't for his Uncle.
CM,TL,EN,TD,LC(Huron Perth kid),LC all better players. CC who left DMF was better as well.
Big mouth dad hurts this kid with his trash talking.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:14 am
Lol you're dreaming.
[/quote

No way the kid is a top 3 forward. He would be buried on DMF with all the talent upfront if it wasn't for his Uncle.
CM,TL,EN,TD,LC(Huron Perth kid),LC all better players. CC who left DMF was better as well.
This thread is on fire.

Who wins the cup oilers? Panthers?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:14 am
Lol you're dreaming.
[/quote

Tell me you got cut without telling us you got cut. What a horrible take. lol