Brick 2023

Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

I saw a Niagara player, Oakville player and Marlie player got committed so far for the Bulldogs. Anyone committed for Pro Hockey yet? Going Friday to their tryout

Re: Brick 2023

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:02 pm I saw a Niagara player, Oakville player and Marlie player got committed so far for the Bulldogs. Anyone committed for Pro Hockey yet? Going Friday to their tryout
I’m in where do I sign up?
saywhat

Post by saywhat »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:18 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:02 pm I saw a Niagara player, Oakville player and Marlie player got committed so far for the Bulldogs. Anyone committed for Pro Hockey yet? Going Friday to their tryout
only thing for sure is the goaliez. players, u can expect that nats stud to make the hot dogs team. everyone want him. jrc locker room is a mess with the 4-5 going to ph and the rest who r not. friday skate is actually going to be good because ph has 4 spots to fill so the gamez matters.

Post by Guest »

PH team is mostly picked. All Jrc and Nats. Bulldogs all Marlies.

Post by Guest »

saywhat wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:53 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:18 pm
only thing for sure is the goaliez. players, u can expect that nats stud to make the hot dogs team. everyone want him. jrc locker room is a mess with the 4-5 going to ph and the rest who r not. friday skate is actually going to be good because ph has 4 spots to fill so the gamez matters.

There’s a stud on the Nats?

Post by Guest »

They have more than 20 kids already committed. The tryouts are just to see who they’re going to cut. Look at their track record. They do this every year. Last year they cut 2 kids just 3 weeks before going to Edmonton.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:52 am

They have more than 20 kids already committed. The tryouts are just to see who they’re going to cut. Look at their track record. They do this every year. Last year they cut 2 kids just 3 weeks before going to Edmonton.
What team? Pro Hockey?

Post by Guest »

Can you just show up to tryout Friday or do you need to be asked?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:54 am

What team? Pro Hockey?
Yes I heard that too
Guesstimate

Post by Guesstimate »

What NYHL or CDs confirmed taking G teams?

DD marlies
EW NATS
We sens
EB JRC

any else?