2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:57 pm how come noone is talking about how good JRC has played of late... instead the conversations have focused on parent cuts on MR.

like i know HS is doing great and VK is going to benefit 10000% next season but how about playing consistent hockey.... they had reached almost the 7th spot at one time.. and they have roared back to 1 and 2 i feel simply b/c they are playing good hockey...
Want a cookie?🍪

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:49 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:57 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:25 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm From now on I don’t want to hear anything about VK please. Let the coaches and parents live and love. Can we talk about another team like the sensational or DMF or Nats or titans or even Rebels. Like there is more to life than VK or Marlies. I forgot JRC but their best player and second best player is leaving them.
DMF - Better or worse next year?
Nats - Better or worse next year?
TT - Bettet or worse next year?
MR - better or worse next year?
+Sensational - better or worse next year?
DMF - Worse
Nats - Better
TT - Better
MR - Worse
MS - Same
:lol: :lol: :lol:
DMF- same
Nats- Worse, specifically on D
TT- Worse, on F and D
MR- slightly better, picked up a few decent pieces to their current 11 player roster, maybe they can go the distance in a game now
MS- same, but if their spring program is like last year they will get even better
What’s the order of the teams next year?

Post by Guest »

JRC is better not because of HS.. it’s all abou the one the only FM. VK has missed him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:57 pm how come noone is talking about how good JRC has played of late... instead the conversations have focused on parent cuts on MR.

like i know HS is doing great and VK is going to benefit 10000% next season but how about playing consistent hockey.... they had reached almost the 7th spot at one time.. and they have roared back to 1 and 2 i feel simply b/c they are playing good hockey...
If your kid was that good JRC would have fought to keep him HS dad. Pathetic you’re so desperate for attention that you try and slip anonymous compliments in on here.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:44 pm JRC is better not because of HS.. it’s all abou the one the only FM. VK has missed him.
3 goals in his last 9 games. He’s not missed trust me.

Post by Guest »

Oh they fought hard. Now have two pylons haaaahh

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:34 pm Oh they fought hard. Now have two pylons haaaahh
Not what the coaches said :lol:

Post by Guest »

Standings

VK.. the best
the rest

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 pm Standings

VK.. the best
the rest
Does HG even get 10 goals without DL next year?
He had about 20-25 this year……….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:17 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:15 pm Standings

VK.. the best
the rest
Does HG even get 10 goals without DL next year?
He had about 20-25 this year……….
He will be an average AAA kid at best.