2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

No chance you got an offer from your mid pack AA team 😂

Reps will be fine.
same with majors

Top will be top - everything else will tighten up.

Post by Guest »

How do I get a head start on my kid's coaching career?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:05 pm How do I get a head start on my kid's coaching career?

dad should take over a team and have kid be the assistant :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:05 pm How do I get a head start on my kid's coaching career?
Just tell him," Listen junior, dad is a disgusting fat slob, but I have great Hockey Iq, better than any coach now.Even though you are a liability on the ice when you play, you 100% will be successful as a coach if you are smart.

Make sure to tell parents how much you can help their kid and that he is "super mega elite" With the right instagram posts and name that has "Elite" at the end, people will look past your pathetic hockey career and see you as an expert. From there all you have to do is go on youtube, look up circus circuits and make sure every kid is doing all the pillon drills, head buried. that should be a good start

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm
Just tell him," Listen junior, dad is a disgusting fat slob, but I have great Hockey Iq, better than any coach now.Even though you are a liability on the ice when you play, you 100% will be successful as a coach if you are smart.

Make sure to tell parents how much you can help their kid and that he is "super mega elite" With the right instagram posts and name that has "Elite" at the end, people will look past your pathetic hockey career and see you as an expert. From there all you have to do is go on youtube, look up circus circuits and make sure every kid is doing all the pillon drills, head buried. that should be a good start
pylon* douchebag

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:01 pm Anyone have any info on AAA PSI All-Star Challenge 2024 ?
Thanks
The update is that it’s overpriced and the competition doesn’t live up to the hype.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:23 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:56 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:01 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 pm How did tryouts go?
Do the majors or reps have any chance to upgrade next season?
Can’t say anything about Majors, but it seems like Reps will be same. Don’t understand what’s wrong with Reps. Kids are not of the top level, but feels like they can do better than that, their coach seems to be a nice guy when outside the ice. They’re Milton imports are more or less ok. Why do they underperform so badly?
I'm sure if you pay anyone 10 grand they'll be nice to you :lol:
Was at the skate yesterday, trying out from AA… decided we will continue with our AA team… there was maybe 1-2 AAA kids who showed up but the rest should be in A/AA at best; also lots of wasted time in that short 1 hour. Coach seems like a decent guy however being nice doesn’t make you a good team. Good luck to those who sign.

Finally a realest!!!!!

Post by Guest »

How are tryouts going?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:25 pm

pylon* douchebag
…thats is also a hidden skill, being uneducated but having the conviction of someone intelligent.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:25 pm

pylon* douchebag
…thats is also a hidden skill, being uneducated but having the conviction of someone intelligent.
Thats is :lol: