2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:05 pm How do I get a head start on my kid's coaching career?
Just tell him," Listen junior, dad is a disgusting fat slob, but I have great Hockey Iq, better than any coach now.Even though you are a liability on the ice when you play, you 100% will be successful as a coach if you are smart.

Make sure to tell parents how much you can help their kid and that he is "super mega elite" With the right instagram posts and name that has "Elite" at the end, people will look past your pathetic hockey career and see you as an expert. From there all you have to do is go on youtube, look up circus circuits and make sure every kid is doing all the pillon drills, head buried. that should be a good start
By the way, a good sportsmen is a bad coach in 99% of cases in team sports especially. Good player must follow the instructions, not to question the commands. And this is not the right environment to be creative, think outside the box etc

Post by Guest »

Now that “try outs” are over for most teams
Any surprising moves ?
Which teams improved

Post by Guest »

Can I get a hooooooo yaaaaaaaaa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:09 am Now that “try outs” are over for most teams
Any surprising moves ?
Which teams improved
Do these tryouts actually mean anything?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:09 am Now that “try outs” are over for most teams
Any surprising moves ?
Which teams improved
Brooooo, tryouts are this week! What are you smokin?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:21 am
Any surprising moves ?
Which teams improved
Do these tryouts actually mean anything?
If you are a top team no, if you are a bottom team yes. there are always kids that are flying under the radar/have a family that has no idea and a kid with great athletic promise/potential.

Post by Guest »

All I can say is plenty of tampering going on with multiple teams no surprises happens every game

Post by Guest »

My kid better make a team this year, or it’s time to hang up the skates. Been trying to make aaa for a couple years and no dice, looks like it’s rigged to only select the kids from wealthy families who can sponsor the team and pay for the extra team expenses. Oh ya, don’t forget about the coaches gift at Christmas and end of the year. Here you go coach you want a gift? How about meet me in the parking lot and I’ll give you something.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:55 pm My kid better make a team this year, or it’s time to hang up the skates. Been trying to make aaa for a couple years and no dice, looks like it’s rigged to only select the kids from wealthy families who can sponsor the team and pay for the extra team expenses. Oh ya, don’t forget about the coaches gift at Christmas and end of the year. Here you go coach you want a gift? How about meet me in the parking lot and I’ll give you something.
This is not true at all. If your kid is good enough they will make a team at this age. Coaches are scrambling to find good kids.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:55 pm My kid better make a team this year, or it’s time to hang up the skates. Been trying to make aaa for a couple years and no dice, looks like it’s rigged to only select the kids from wealthy families who can sponsor the team and pay for the extra team expenses. Oh ya, don’t forget about the coaches gift at Christmas and end of the year. Here you go coach you want a gift? How about meet me in the parking lot and I’ll give you something.
This is not true at all. If your kid is good enough they will make a team at this age. Coaches are scrambling to find good kids.
I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT!