2014 AAA

Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:41 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:36 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:08 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:30 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:42 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:54 pm

relax VK dad.

Yes you got the best goalie, defense, forwards and coach.
You better hope HS keeps it tight because you lost a lot of goal production.
I say you finish 3rd
How does VK have the best defence??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
VK has 3 solid DMEN and you know it...
shutup now.
Your insecurity tells me that you know it’s weak!
MM running his mouth again.
He should worry about TBD and JRC, not TM and VK.
This guy is the biggest cancer in the league.
Accurate.
I was in Edmonton and heard his ranting first hand.
All he does is bash VK.
MM at it again. Stirring the pot
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:56 am Why are we talking about JRC? Great parent group. They don’t bother anyone neither do they talk about themselves here. Whatever the case, it’s a solid group of kids and parents.

Signed non JRC parent
Nobody talking about JRC parent group..
Every parent there keeps to themselves.
Just 1 toxic guy...MM chirping to anybody who will listen in Edmonton, and not even about his own team but his ex team.
LOSER
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

The 2014 age group is shit , PERIOD
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:33 pm Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
says MM
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:33 pm Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
says MM
MM almost got his teeth knocked out in Edmonton for talking too much shit
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:44 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:33 pm Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
says MM
MM almost got his teeth knocked out in Edmonton for talking too much shit
keep the lies and bullshit coming....false accusations...enlighten everyone what happened asswipe
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:44 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:33 pm Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
says MM
MM almost got his teeth knocked out in Edmonton for talking too much shit
keep the lies and bullshit coming....false accusations...enlighten everyone what happened asswipe
I am not close with the guy but was there and saw no such thing
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:40 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 5:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:44 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:33 pm Actually a couple JRC parents who are pos. Don’t fool yourself; this is a jrc parent spewing kack
says MM
MM almost got his teeth knocked out in Edmonton for talking too much shit
keep the lies and bullshit coming....false accusations...enlighten everyone what happened asswipe
I am not close with the guy but was there and saw no such thing
CJR game MM commenting negatively on TBD players was told one more comment and he’d be shitting out his own teeth the next day. MM didn’t say another word!! Almost pissed his pants in fear. Plenty of witnesses who loved every second of it.

All bark and No Bite just like his kid who shit the bed all week!
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:15 pm The 2014 age group is shit , PERIOD
All 2014s are crap. True statement
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”