Hamilton steel amalgamation

All Team and Association topics here

Re: Hamilton steel amalgamation

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:25 pm I dont think it matters who it happened to. The point is, it happened and it sounds sneaky and horrible.
I hear you. But it does matter, even a little bit, to the kid impacted via the trickle down effect

Post by Guest »

Should know better asking for a release the first year of amalgamation. Did you think they would grant one?

Post by Guest »

Wants better program with non parent coaches and development. Doesn’t want to pay for it. Sounds like a Bulldogs parent bitching. Don’t play AAA then. You should see what other programs are charging and they want 2K in April! Stop your bitching.
[/quote]
There are 2 parent coaches still knob. This is clearly a member of the executive trying to justify ‘selling the dream’ and padding your pockets. Joke. Do some research. It’s Hamilton. All good players eventually leave. Always been that way and always will. Is there one good player from the last 20 years that brags about being from Hamilton and how great their minor hockey was in Hamilton. I don’t thinks so.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:52 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:25 pm I dont think it matters who it happened to. The point is, it happened and it sounds sneaky and horrible.

You got that right! And from what I hear that will happen in at least one other age group. A kid is going to be cut or sent down
How can they send down if they don’t have AA teams? They’d have to be sent back to their home center o guess???

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:41 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:52 pm

You got that right! And from what I hear that will happen in at least one other age group. A kid is going to be cut or sent down
How can they send down if they don’t have AA teams? They’d have to be sent back to their home center o guess???

Maybe meant sent down an age group if anyone playing up

Post by Guest »

Does anybody have a guess what place they think the 2012 U12 will finish?

Post by Guest »

lol Meli lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:14 pmlol Meli lol
:lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:18 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:14 pmlol Meli lol
:lol: :lol:
3rd in OMHA
Still trying to finalize D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:09 pm Does anybody have a guess what place they think the 2012 U12 will finish?
Win the Scta 100%