23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:19 am
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:01 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:58 pm Another BIG problem is these guys running private lessons then the kid makes AAA crazy CL running stuff BH of goalies you cant bite the hand that feeds the mouth?
In english?
CL and BH run private sessions out of powerplay. Kids that pay and participate receive preffered treatment/placement
I know CL does. Who is BH?

Post by Guest »

The NLT stuff, while good in theory, isn’t being used like it should.

Those practices should be on specific skills. Not breakouts, power plays, set plays, none of that. Get a shooting guy in there and work on that for half a practice. Get a skating guy/woman in there. Or teach little stick tricks, or body positioning tricks, like Mike Ellis and his group were great at doing.

But having a former Eagle come in and earn $150-200/hour and teach kids a breakout or a power play that the head coach is never going to continue with, is a waste of time and money. A lot could be done with NLT time, but it just isn’t happening.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:19 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:58 pm Another BIG problem is these guys running private lessons then the kid makes AAA crazy CL running stuff BH of goalies you cant bite the hand that feeds the mouth?
In english?
CL and BH run private sessions out of powerplay. Kids that pay and participate receive preffered treatment/placement
Former Soo Greyhounds goalie of Irish extraction.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:02 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 10:19 am
In english?
Former Soo Greyhounds goalie of Irish extraction.
Gotcha - BOH...lol. In fairness, that is his place of business and his business has always been a legit private one, but I get the treatment/placement comments.

Post by Guest »

In english?
Doesn’t always work out for their privates…. CL has a player that only went downhill over the last three years. Almost made AAA then pushed down to A over the next two years of working with him.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:50 pm
In english?
Doesn’t always work out for their privates…. CL has a player that only went downhill over the last three years. Almost made AAA then pushed down to A over the next two years of working with him.
But, if we keep spending money with him, our kid can make his way back up, right? Isn't that the way it works...lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 1:38 pm
In english?
But, if we keep spending money with him, our kid can make his way back up, right? Isn't that the way it works...lol
Silly me, how did I miss this. Calling CL as I type.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:17 pm
In english?
Save your money, nothing can help your little ankle burner

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:19 pm
Guest wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 6:17 pm

In english?
Save your money, nothing can help your little ankle burner

You’re wrong there’s still hope if you have the $$$
Every Beagles team has a few kids who can’t skate
It’s tradition!

Post by Guest »

Bring back Tait to resolve everything