23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:39 pm That team can’t get worse. I’ve seen these Raiders play. They will be top 6 on that existing team. They will 100% help improve that team. There are about 4-5 kids who carry that Raiders team. Same kids score all their goals. few will make AA and the rest will end up in A. Pre skates aren’t mandatory. Optional.
I understand they are not mandatory... but will it be noted if you do not show up to the prep skates and this will make your chances of making the team even more difficult?
Most teams are picked prior to any skates... maybe 1-2 spots one ach team is open

Post by Guest »

If your coming from outside the org. You better be at those preps skates. if your an unknown don't expect a real look to be honest.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:34 pm If your coming from outside the org. You better be at those preps skates. if your an unknown don't expect a real look to be honest.
:shock:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:34 pm If your coming from outside the org. You better be at those preps skates. if your an unknown don't expect a real look to be honest.
But I thought there was no evaluations and coaches are not at these prep skates?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:52 pm
But I thought there was no evaluations and coaches are not at these prep skates?
Well parent coaches attend with there own kids. Assiant coaches are there with there kids. Everyone is watching and take what a previous commentator said.. there is rarely more then a couple spots up for grabs per team and majority of the team are picked before tryouts
start.

Best of luck at tryouts.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:19 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:11 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:59 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:29 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:15 pm

Some of them will definitely help
New coach been out watching?
When we’re relying on AA kids to save us it’s a new low
Sorry but that AAA team has no AAA players
On it now
And what qualifications do you have to make that determination? None! Armchair expert
Aside from U18 we have one of the worst organizations in Ontario in every age group. That’s not hard to see. The well is dry and there is no AAA talent here.

Not one AAA team could crack OMHA finals. How embarrassing is that. We bring in all these guys and trainers and we call it Burlington Elite! Might as well make all teams AA to have a chance at something. All time low for the Burlington Eagles. As an ex player I’m embarassed that this has happened to an organization that was once a force in most age groups. The new brass and hires have completely ruined this organization and it will only get worse until they bring in some people that have some balls to make the changes that are necessary. The city to the east had most AAA teams make every omha weekend. 3 kilometres away. Sad times in Eagles land. Get rid of everyone and let’s get some people in here that know and will do what it takes so that we’re not the laughing stock of the SCTA. Right now people are laughing at the Eagles organization. But again no one cares they just want peoples $$$.

Post by Guest »

What a disgrace of a once great organization!! CL and the new boys club couldn’t even keep a Christmas Classic tournament going! The Golden Horseshoe Tournament was such a staple for all these Burlington kids. Hometown tournament over the holidays doesn’t get much better. They killed that. Well done. What a mess we’re in now in Burlington. It’s really sad but why the hell would any family put their child in eagles hockey. Don’t wast your $$$ go elsewhere. CL was supposed to turn this ship around. He’s crashed it into a bridge.

Post by Guest »

Teams are already picked. AAA coaches already held private skates and have more next week. Tryouts are mostly a sham and prep skates are completely irrelevant.

Don't stress your kid out. Just let them have fun because none of it matters.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:42 pm
Teams are already picked. AAA coaches already held private skates and have more next week. Tryouts are mostly a sham and prep skates are completely irrelevant.

Don't stress your kid out. Just let them have fun because none of it matters.
[/qu

I don't think the kids are stressed... I think the parents are stressed which in return stresses the kids out, I disagree on none of it matters, if you sign up.... it matters... these are life lessons, if you want something bad enough you need to work for it, whether it's hockey or something else.

Post by Guest »

2011 squad is going to be fire for next season. Book it!!!!