23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Re: 23-24 Burlington Eagles coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:02 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:35 pm BE 2011 just lost top fwd… what a f’ed up Org.
Where did too fwd go? What initials?
Fake news….BE 2011 don’t have any top Fwds
Yep trick question
what kid?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:03 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:19 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:20 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:06 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:41 pm Would love to see the existing AAA eagles play the AA London knights lol. London has a very strong program, their AA is better than Eagles AAA. Aren’t the Eagles at the very bottom for AAA and the Knights and Raiders at the very top for AA? Do the math people. The AAA Burlington Eagles are AA.
Raiders went what....0-4 against Oakville AA this year?!? None of those Oakville AA kids can sniff Oakville AAA. Oakville AAA would beat the Oakville AA team 10-0. Good luck. Lol.
Raiders also went 2-0 against Garden City this year who feeds into Niagara North who was the top team in SCTA!!
Not sure what your point is?
My point is there are two kids on the Raiders that would be an improvement on some AAA kids. The rest of the Raiders would not even be top AA Eagles players.
No they wouldn’t Raiders dad. If these Raiders kids are such studs then they wouldn’t be playing for the Raiders
[/
Maybe the Parents didn’t want to be around head cases like you

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:16 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:27 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:35 pm BE 2011 just lost top fwd… what a f’ed up Org.
Where did too fwd go? What initials?
Fake news….BE 2011 don’t have any top Fwds
Went to Hamilton steel
How many 08s drafted? Organization is a complete joke

One is an import So one lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:41 pm Would love to see the existing AAA eagles play the AA London knights lol. London has a very strong program, their AA is better than Eagles AAA. Aren’t the Eagles at the very bottom for AAA and the Knights and Raiders at the very top for AA? Do the math people. The AAA Burlington Eagles are AA.
Raiders went what....0-4 against Oakville AA this year?!? None of those Oakville AA kids can sniff Oakville AAA. Oakville AAA would beat the Oakville AA team 10-0. Good luck. Lol.
Raiders also went 2-0 against Garden City this year who feeds into Niagara North who was the top team in SCTA!!
My point is there are two kids on the Raiders that would be an improvement on some AAA kids. The rest of the Raiders would not even be top AA Eagles players.
I’m not part of this age group but know people who are
Correct me if I’m wrong But didn’t this Raiders team just will the Alliance Championship?
Did they not win it last year also?
I just looked it up and they are 3rd AA in Ontario My Hockey Rankings!!!!
I’m sorry but again Jealous Parents

Post by Guest »

Let the Fun begin

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:37 amLet the Fun begin
It’s not to late to head back to the wave.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:28 pm
Yes it is CL already promised us a spot but should be room for you once all of the Raider kids land on BE teams

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:45 pm
Correct me if I’m wrong But didn’t this Raiders team just will the Alliance Championship?
Jealous of what? Third ranked AA team in the worst league in Ontario (by far). They’d be a really bad AAA team, probably dead last in Ontario.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:28 pm
Yes it is CL already promised us a spot but should be room for you once all of the Raider kids land on BE teams
Our U12 and U13 teams looked historically awful next year. Toss in some AA blowhards and we’re even worse. A bad joke.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:45 pm
Jealous of what? Third ranked AA team in the worst league in Ontario (by far). They’d be a really bad AAA team, probably dead last in Ontario.
See already showing how jealous you guys are
They beat a couple of the Top teams in the OMHa in tournaments and beat the top team Toros
I guess I know what a Parent cut sounds like 😂