2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:51 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:54 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:00 pm Showdown tournament KLEVR GETS THEIR ASSES KICKED YET AGAIN! And their flagship team too! :lol:

Still haven’t won a damn thing since early April when they flew 12 kids in from across North America to play for their teams.

What more proof does anyone need that Klevr is a joke. No talent and 3 times the cost!
I just looked and saw Toronto Raiders were 4-0 and no other Klevr teams in the tournament. Am I missing something on the website or are you just trying to troll Klevr….

They got smashed by JS team buddy :lol:
The flagship Klevr team pumped yet again. Like the young kings losing 8-2 in the quarter finals 3 weeks ago. I love it
Wow, did you read the post? The Klevr Kings weren’t even in the tournament and you are trying to trash them! Toronto Raiders are a charter team and the fact that they are in the final against a cherry picked Elite team is pretty impressive.

Three weeks ago it wasn’t Klevr either. They were the V Young Kings… I believe they came from Philly. Who are you and how many kids are you losing this year to Klevr? This KSL will be the best AAA development league in Ontario and Spring hockey results will have nothing to do with that. They loaded a team for the first 2015 tournament with 5-6 Klevr affiliated players from US/BC but their remaining players won the AAA division as well. Good for PH for actually doing some recruiting so they don’t embarrass themselves.

No it was the young kings that got smashed. Not sure why you try to pretend it didn’t happen. Pathetic.
Klevr is already on its last legs and we aren’t even in June yet :lol:
That’s what happens when a league is run by guys who don’t know anything about minor hockey.
Tell us more about how good your development is when your flagship team loses 8-2 to a bunch of kids playing full ice for the first time! Cash grab :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:48 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:37 pm Looks like Pro Hockey won against them in the final. The Toronto Raiders are not the flagship team, FYI.
One thing to keep in mind as well is that most of these Klevr spring teams have players, often their best players, that are not staying with them for the season.
True. Raiders have JS (kid) on their spring team but not winter.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 9:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:00 pm Showdown tournament KLEVR GETS THEIR ASSES KICKED YET AGAIN! And their flagship team too! :lol:

Still haven’t won a damn thing since early April when they flew 12 kids in from across North America to play for their teams.

What more proof does anyone need that Klevr is a joke. No talent and 3 times the cost!
I just looked and saw Toronto Raiders were 4-0 and no other Klevr teams in the tournament. Am I missing something on the website or are you just trying to troll Klevr….

The flagship Klevr team pumped yet again. Like the young kings losing 8-2 in the quarter finals 3 weeks ago. I love it
Wow, did you read the post? The Klevr Kings weren’t even in the tournament and you are trying to trash them! Toronto Raiders are a charter team and the fact that they are in the final against a cherry picked Elite team is pretty impressive.

Three weeks ago it wasn’t Klevr either. They were the V Young Kings… I believe they came from Philly. Who are you and how many kids are you losing this year to Klevr? This KSL will be the best AAA development league in Ontario and Spring hockey results will have nothing to do with that. They loaded a team for the first 2015 tournament with 5-6 Klevr affiliated players from US/BC but their remaining players won the AAA division as well. Good for PH for actually doing some recruiting so they don’t embarrass themselves.

No it was the young kings that got smashed. Not sure why you try to pretend it didn’t happen. Pathetic.
That’s what happens when a league is run by guys who don’t know anything about minor hockey.
Tell us more about how good your development is when your flagship team loses 8-2 to a bunch of kids playing full ice for the first time! Cash grab :lol:
Interesting. I went to the website and they weren’t in the tournament. Way to smash Klevr buddy….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Interesting. I went to the website and they weren’t in the tournament. Way to smash Klevr buddy….

Really because check the website and you'll see the Toronto Raiders also got smashed by JS team. So ya, Klevr got destroyed. AGAIN.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Really because check the website and you'll see the Toronto Raiders also got smashed by JS team. So ya, Klevr got destroyed. AGAIN.
Doesn’t matter who smashed who, it’s diaper hockey!!!
Relax before you have a heart attack.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:51 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:02 pm

Doesn’t matter who smashed who, it’s diaper hockey!!!
Relax before you have a heart attack.
On the one hand, correct nothing matters with 7-8 year old hockey.

On the other hand, Klevr is explicitly targeting that age group and banking on parents seeing their wins, wanting that for their kids. So to call it out that they aren't winning, is fighting the same evil. You're both on the same side of this.

Post by Guest »

any 2015 kids playing AAA with the 2014 loop next year in the G?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:17 pm any 2015 kids playing AAA with the 2014 loop next year in the G?
Yes

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:29 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:17 pm any 2015 kids playing AAA with the 2014 loop next year in the G?
Yes
what teams

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:29 pm
Yes
what teams
NYR, TRW, DMF, MM, JRC…pretty much all of them.