2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:49 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:23 pm Klevr Young Kings (flagship team for Klevr ) is 0-2 so far this weekend and haven’t even played the top team yet :shock:
Did I mention they even flew in a few kids for this?

ML had a big frothy doggy piss all over Versteegs face :lol:

JS gonna suck those doggy nuts too

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:23 pm Klevr Young Kings (flagship team for Klevr ) is 0-2 so far this weekend and haven’t even played the top team yet :shock:
Wrong again troll, that is the Eastern Ontario Elite Team. Kingston to Lindsay area. But good job trying to slander Klevr. They would still spank any team in the NYHL, lol!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:22 pm
Wrong again troll, that is the Eastern Ontario Elite Team. Kingston to Lindsay area. But good job trying to slander Klevr. They would still spank any team in the NYHL, lol!

Well they’re basically 0-2 against NYHL teams this weekend. And baaad losses too. Klevr won’t be around much longer, people won’t pay for garbage hockey forever.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:03 pm

Well they’re basically 0-2 against NYHL teams this weekend. And baaad losses too. Klevr won’t be around much longer, people won’t pay for garbage hockey forever.

The other poster was right it’s the Klevr Young Kings flagship team. They have 1 tie and 2 losses and have scored 11 and given up 20 goals. I was chatting with two sets of parents the team flew in from Pittsburgh for this weekend. Apparently they have two more American kids they flew in as well, but they’re still getting pumped badly. KV did not look happy!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:11 pm

The other poster was right it’s the Klevr Young Kings flagship team. They have 1 tie and 2 losses and have scored 11 and given up 20 goals. I was chatting with two sets of parents the team flew in from Pittsburgh for this weekend. Apparently they have two more American kids they flew in as well, but they’re still getting pumped badly. KV did not look happy!
Wrong, nice try with the lies buddy. Look at the team name. Klevr will be the premier AAA development league no matter how hard you try to slam it. Over 50 teams, great development and competition. Way better than the NYHL watered down garbage houseleague hockey!

Post by Guest »

I love all the arguing about Pampers Hockey. 50% of these kids won’t be playing AAA hockey by the time they hit peewee.

You want development it’s not coming from BS spring tournaments. None of these teams are developing your kids. You want to have some fun and win some shitty trophy go play Spring Hockey. But it’s about having fun and no one cares if you play for Klevr, Toronto Elite or whatever other BS teams are out there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 pm I love all the arguing about Pampers Hockey. 50% of these kids won’t be playing AAA hockey by the time they hit peewee.

You want development it’s not coming from BS spring tournaments. None of these teams are developing your kids. You want to have some fun and win some shitty trophy go play Spring Hockey. But it’s about having fun and no one cares if you play for Klevr, Toronto Elite or whatever other BS teams are out there
Yeah the other two at least have the Ontario brick so there is purpose there when it come to spring hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:24 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:11 pm

Wrong, nice try with the lies buddy. Look at the team name. Klevr will be the premier AAA development league no matter how hard you try to slam it. Over 50 teams, great development and competition. Way better than the NYHL watered down garbage houseleague hockey!

Really? Because Klevr teams have sucked at tournaments every weekend. Klevr parents pissing their money away :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 pm I love all the arguing about Pampers Hockey. 50% of these kids won’t be playing AAA hockey by the time they hit peewee.

Yeah the other two at least have the Ontario brick so there is purpose there when it come to spring hockey.
this is exactly what’s wrong with the Brick. Parents want the brick and players couldn’t care less. It’s one stupid tournament driven by stupid parent egos. This tournament causes nothing but problems, drama, scheming, coaching conflicts, cash grabs and emotional trauma. Stay away from this toxic environment.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:29 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:46 pm

this is exactly what’s wrong with the Brick. Parents want the brick and players couldn’t care less. It’s one stupid tournament driven by stupid parent egos. This tournament causes nothing but problems, drama, scheming, coaching conflicts, cash grabs and emotional trauma. Stay away from this toxic environment.
It only sucks for the ones not there.