Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:15 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:10 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:28 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:52 am

VK has 2-3 kids coming back from 2014 AA Vaughan , and a mix bag of whoever will pay the most and say the least.

VK will sit in the 6-9 spot next year.
Nailed it! Coach knows he has 2 -3 seasons tops to cash in as much as possible prior to being replaced with a big boy coach that the organization recycles from the older age groups.
One thing MHT teaches us is all coaches suck and none should be allowed with your kids. Allot of haters so many. People really hate 1) Lamachia 2) Edwards 3) CJ 4) Kalapaca 5) Nats? lol
Not sure who CJ is, but the other 3 are 100% idiots.
But you are a good guy on here talking about coaches you know nothing about
AK is solid. Very passionate about making the kids better. My son played with his on his 2012 teams. He is misunderstood but truly loves the game and making the kids better
Did he bang your wife as well?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:56 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:53 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:16 am How was the Klevr final championship tournament for everyone? Heard there was a lot of crazy parents. Stories?
Tournament isn’t over. Limited crazy parents from I have seen except Vaughan parents so typical.
This is so easy. DC's dad from Toronto Stars wins as the biggest idiot parent in Toronto. Constantly losing his mind with a whole pack of italian trash behind him. Even has his older son barking at the refs and other parents. Total class act. Why isn't this loser banned from minor hockey

100% chance he beats his kids and wife on the car ride home.
I saw this guy in action. Wow what a psycho. I feel sorry for his kids and wife (if she exists). It's people like this that give any sport a bad name. That team in general has the most amount of crazy screamers and people who can't control their emotions I have ever seen. Blond hair mom was also a wild banshee almost tossing herself over the scotia balcony. Also had crazy asian dad absolutely trashing the stars coach outloud (why don't you trying coaching instead of berating every move he makes in 8 year old hockey) and berating his daugther the entire game. What a joke you 3 are.

Congratulations toronto stars on your 2015 award of craziest parents.

Post by Guest »

OH BOY

Post by Guest »

If CJ has who he says he has - then he has very competitive talent amongst his top 6 forwards and top 4 defense. Also, likely the best goalie tandem going into the season (if the kids are who he says). Of course, the team is new and has not been playing together and is not TE thus hard to say if 2 lines of talent will be enough to crack the top 6 of AAA next year. Will likely need a season to gel the team and develop some systems. I think will eventually be competitive.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm If CJ has who he says he has - then he has very competitive talent amongst his top 6 forwards and top 4 defense. Also, likely the best goalie tandem going into the season (if the kids are who he says). Of course, the team is new and has not been playing together and is not TE thus hard to say if 2 lines of talent will be enough to crack the top 6 of AAA next year. Will likely need a season to gel the team and develop some systems. I think will eventually be competitive.
Who does he have?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:37 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pm If CJ has who he says he has - then he has very competitive talent amongst his top 6 forwards and top 4 defense. Also, likely the best goalie tandem going into the season (if the kids are who he says). Of course, the team is new and has not been playing together and is not TE thus hard to say if 2 lines of talent will be enough to crack the top 6 of AAA next year. Will likely need a season to gel the team and develop some systems. I think will eventually be competitive.
Who does he have?
I am totally not going to say who because I don't know if those families are really committed or if outing them here will hurt their chances of signing elsewhere if they are doing that. But the talent did look good at the skates and we did legit attend skates with nearly every team (except 2) as a comparison. We know both the goalies tangentially and from playing against them ... if they are the 2 two he says then definitely the best tandem at this point - both with highly invested parents who played net, which implies the possibility of good longitudinal development as well. Hand on heart I say this as a goalie coach myself (but a player parent) they looked very strong. There is maybe one better goalie that we saw out there but not 2 and if there are 2 they are not likely to be on the same team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:11 pm
Who does he have?
I am totally not going to say who because I don't know if those families are really committed or if outing them here will hurt their chances of signing elsewhere if they are doing that. But the talent did look good at the skates and we did legit attend skates with nearly every team (except 2) as a comparison. We know both the goalies tangentially and from playing against them ... if they are the 2 two he says then definitely the best tandem at this point - both with highly invested parents who played net, which implies the possibility of good longitudinal development as well. Hand on heart I say this as a goalie coach myself (but a player parent) they looked very strong. There is maybe one better goalie that we saw out there but not 2 and if there are 2 they are not likely to be on the same team.
I would think at this point all of the teams have a fairly good grasp on who actually is and is not committing to them. I would assume most teams are basically set at this point. Now whether a coach is or is not bluffing either to retain another player......that could be another story

Post by Guest »

Who does he have?
Did they actually commit? Because I believe they both had committed originally to a different team, but were always going to play together?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:39 pm
Who does he have?
Did they actually commit? Because I believe they both had committed originally to a different team, but were always going to play together?
Yeah, I think the point is who knows if anyone has committed? But as far as I know, these 2 goalies are coming from different teams and were not connected before coming to VK. Could be wrong but the pair that I heard has the one from 2015 NYHL tier 1. The other was at Mimico last year but not sure where they played this year.

Post by Guest »

Anyone know if JRC is hosting tryouts? Haven't seen anything posted.