2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:06 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:54 am CJC is a great guy. no I'm not going to his team as I have committed elsewhere but hes great and great with the kids. I agree about someone stirring the pot.
BULLSHIT! Nice try CJC
Why don’t you ask the Nats why he’s not coaching there anymore. He was the coach a year ago, and then TE had the worst spring in the history of spring hockey, and he got canned. He landed but his reputation of actually coaching kids is at an all time low. He will show up to games with a clipboard, run a skills practice w no systems, and his assistants will do more work than anyone. Buyer beware

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:01 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:54 am CJC is a great guy. no I'm not going to his team as I have committed elsewhere but hes great and great with the kids. I agree about someone stirring the pot.
BULLSHIT! Nice try CJC
Why don’t you ask the Nats why he’s not coaching there anymore. He was the coach a year ago, and then TE had the worst spring in the history of spring hockey, and he got canned. He landed but his reputation of actually coaching kids is at an all time low. He will show up to games with a clipboard, run a skills practice w no systems, and his assistants will do more work than anyone. Buyer beware
I watched his VK practices twice this year. Enough nonsense.

Their coaching will be fine.

FYI the reason you had a horrible spring is cause it was an AAA team not an elite one. When he got three elite players to come in for KOTR they were strong and even beat the favorites one game. He’s a coach not a magician

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:33 am
BULLSHIT! Nice try CJC

FYI the reason you had a horrible spring is cause it was an AAA team not an elite one. When he got three elite players to come in for KOTR they were strong and even beat the favorites one game. He’s a coach not a magician
kotr?

Post by Guest »

back to minor CJC talk, JH has nobody else to bad talk at the moment so back to him, I feel terrible for her next falling out/target. STAY TUNED

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:52 am back to minor CJC talk, JH has nobody else to bad talk at the moment so back to him, I feel terrible for her next falling out/target. STAY TUNED
We don't need to talk about JH because she's such a non factor and it's only a matter of time before her kid is in AA.

Post by Guest »

BULLSHIT! Nice try CJC

He helped select the original TE team. All it goes to show you is he doesn’t know anything about what it takes to build a team. Easy to pick out your top 2-3 players, Stevie wonder could do that. No build a team, get pieces. He can’t do that. Yes he won one game with studs, big deal. That’s not winter hockey and he’s in over his head. And for this reason his team will be a bottom 9-12 team. Save $3500 and go play titans or rebels

Post by Guest »

BULLSHIT! Nice try CJC

Hey CJC… Finish the story and mention the finals 😂😂😂 embarrassing

Post by Guest »

CJ is not the best person even according to gthl standards. However he is by far not the worst coach in the league.
His practices are decent, he knows how to explain and how to work with kids etc, but at the end of the day he is very concerned about money and is not very trustworthy person.

If you’re ok with his personality and want your kid to spend next 6 months with that kind of person- he is not the worst option.
If it’s ok for you and your kid to spend next 6 months with kids of high school dropouts and representatives of local underclass- go for tyn. Maybe next season their coach will be brave enough and will stop his kids swearing at him and at each other. For some people maybe it’s ok, they live like that.

Otherwise look for something different. There will be at least 5 teams without that trash with reasonable coaches and parents.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:53 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:09 pm lol Nats were only team to bring their A squad, rest of teams had a mash up of friends…even then it was close. Show some class guys.
The Nats/Outlaws were good. But some of the other teams that were just a group of kids signing up to play a one day tournament didn't even have tier 1 players on them, and had to play out of position due to the random kids that signed up. Probably not a fair comparison.
Were all the teams like that? Which teams were bad? Any notable players? (No names)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:14 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:53 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:09 pm lol Nats were only team to bring their A squad, rest of teams had a mash up of friends…even then it was close. Show some class guys.
The Nats/Outlaws were good. But some of the other teams that were just a group of kids signing up to play a one day tournament didn't even have tier 1 players on them, and had to play out of position due to the random kids that signed up. Probably not a fair comparison.
Were all the teams like that? Which teams were bad? Any notable players? (No names)
Most teams other than the Nats were compromised of either friends thrown together or current winter teams. Any 2024/25 AAA team entering the tournament had a clear advantage. They simply didn’t have as many AA or A calibre players as the other teams.

Every team had some good quality players.