Hamilton Steel

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Guest »

The whole team can watch LA score 100 goals on his own he don’t even need teammates

Post by Guest »

Finally a talented forward on the team instead all of all the d carrying the team for the last three years

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:58 pm The whole team can watch LA score 100 goals on his own he don’t even need teammates
LA just got 1 point in 4 games and got outscored by every other Hamilton kid. Proved he can’t hang. If he scored 100 goals it would take him 500 years!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:56 pm LA going to steal Tommy so called glory now they on same team
LA stinks and proved it last weekend. Daddy can’t buy him talent. Or balls. Water boy alert

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:36 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Your AA star must train elsewhere 😂
Name one thats relevant. Ya I didnt think so. Ferroni been obsolete for 10+ years.
You’re an idiot and clearly have no idea what you’re taking about.
Your kid most likely skates like shit and no one to blame but you.
Relevant Ferroni kid ummm how about the first pick in the OHL draft this year ... keep up morons
Never skated Ferroni lmao I know the fam. Nice try

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:07 pm Finally a talented forward on the team instead all of all the d carrying the team for the last three years
Tommy carried that team to a ship. D gave up 4th most goals in the league. Pure pylons

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:09 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:56 pm LA going to steal Tommy so called glory now they on same team
LA stinks and proved it last weekend. Daddy can’t buy him talent. Or balls. Water boy alert
LA was out scored by Pussina who has zero hockey IQ and Dyal who can’t even skate. Don’t get too excited.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:54 pm Congrats to all the u10s making the steel. Great achievement n I look forward to watching your games. My 8yr old son is already looking forward to tryouts next year!! Go get it!!!!!
It’s all crappy Klevr kids don’t expect much. Ferroni been milking them for cash now it’s MS turn.
Not sure which trailer park you came from but the top kids in Hamilton all skate with Ferroni. That goes for multiple age groups.
Name one thats relevant. Ya I didnt think so. Ferroni been obsolete for 10+ years.
Relevant Ferroni kid ummm how about the first pick in the OHL draft this year ... keep up morons
I’m always embarrassed for people who write “ummm” in replies. You’re a grown man, not a Kardashian.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:36 am

I’m always embarrassed for people who write “ummm” in replies. You’re a grown man, not a Kardashian.
You should be embarrassed just to be you.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:14 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:36 am

You should be embarrassed just to be you.
Not the 90’s any more Ferroni out of touch especially for the $$$$$$