Hamilton Steel

Re: Hamilton Steel

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 4:49 pm The decision was made by the non parent Husky coach. Coach Kaus was the best option to run this group of lads
Kaus is a houseleague level coach. What a joke. If he knew how to coach his own kid wouldn’t suck so bad.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 am Don’t forget BW who’s a goal scorer as well team added snipers finally
With LA on the team the Steel finally have a true centre. They had wingers pretending to be centres last year.

The BW addition is good because now they have a player to pick up the pucks after warm up. At the end of the day for BW it’s better than STA. The envelope was worth it.
BW is a joke just like his house league brother
parents nuts

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:17 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 am Don’t forget BW who’s a goal scorer as well team added snipers finally
With LA on the team the Steel finally have a true centre. They had wingers pretending to be centres last year.

The BW addition is good because now they have a player to pick up the pucks after warm up. At the end of the day for BW it’s better than STA. The envelope was worth it.
BW is a joke just like his house league brother
parents nuts
One nut job parent calling another nut job parent a nut... this is laughable.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:19 pm No Names bring goalscoring to a team who heavily relies on rushing d to score all of the goals the rest of their forwards are all weak
The Top 3 scorers on the U11 team last year were F. 19, 11 and 34. Playoffs and OMHAs were the same. D were great overall and definitely were catalysts on both sides of the puck. The additions will only make the team better. Not sure why there is so much bitterness on this site but they are all good and could win another OMHA. They will have another great year doesn’t matter what anyone on this site says. Who cares about the G or other leagues we should be appreciating the success of these kids as opposed to trying to tear them down. It’s a long road enjoy the ride

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:19 pm No Names bring goalscoring to a team who heavily relies on rushing d to score all of the goals the rest of their forwards are all weak
The Top 3 scorers on the U11 team last year were F. 19, 11 and 34. Playoffs and OMHAs were the same. D were great overall and definitely were catalysts on both sides of the puck. The additions will only make the team better. Not sure why there is so much bitterness on this site but they are all good and could win another OMHA. They will have another great year doesn’t matter what anyone on this site says. Who cares about the G or other leagues we should be appreciating the success of these kids as opposed to trying to tear them down. It’s a long road enjoy the ride

I know why there is so much bitterness... because on both the U12 and U13 teams there are a couple parent groups... and you can figure out who they are.... it's all about me me me me and my son... they don't give one lick about the success of the team... and if you think for one second that they do then that's on you... they are probably talking behind your back right now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm

I know why there is so much bitterness... because on both the U12 and U13 teams there are a couple parent groups... and you can figure out who they are.... it's all about me me me me and my son... they don't give one lick about the success of the team... and if you think for one second that they do then that's on you... they are probably talking behind your back right now.

I know and that’s fine. I’ll enjoy it and one day they will wish they did.

Post by Guest »

Hear that Sammy? I thought so.

Post by Guest »

# 34 was sixth in team scoring not third. 10 goals all season.

Post by Guest »

The d was the reason they won and they scored all the goals and created all the chances

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:03 pm The d was the reason they won and they scored all the goals and created all the chances
Tommy was leading scorer by a mile so your story makes no sense. We don’t have any good offensive D. We have bodies to block shooting lanes.