Re: 2014 GTHL AA WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:20 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:49 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:21 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:40 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:34 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:22 am

Anything can happen in 9yr hockey, and in sports. TRT was up 5-1 after 2 periods. TRT mix it up when ahead, D plays F and F play D. gave a call-up goalie who would never have played in the entire tournament a period and 3 of 4 shots were let in. MB is a good team and won their qualifer and did not get destroyed.Every kid deserves to play and have fun.
Enough with the excuses.
Truth is MB sucked all tournament and had the easiest qualifier to get in
It amazes me how the MB parents get sucked into such a $hit program. If it’s not for the goalie they have, they are a bottom team. I have been watching games and they are so bad that the coaches do a great job lying to people they have a great program. Just watch a game it’s the goalie that saves them every game. Good luck Beast parents soon WM and FT will beat you.
Don't trust people's hockey IQ on this site. But I do trust math. MB have 3rd best GAA and 3rd best GFA in division. Sounds like a pretty good program to me.
Be so proud beast Mode people you are playing teams that don’t even have any wins. I see you won lots of big tournaments and meaningful games. Come play real teams. Oh ya you did in Silver stick and what happened?
I think there is a toxic parent from Ted Reeves trying to stir the pot. Why focus on silver stick if that isn't the case.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:22 pm

It amazes me how the MB parents get sucked into such a $hit program. If it’s not for the goalie they have, they are a bottom team. I have been watching games and they are so bad that the coaches do a great job lying to people they have a great program. Just watch a game it’s the goalie that saves them every game. Good luck Beast parents soon WM and FT will beat you.
Don't trust people's hockey IQ on this site. But I do trust math. MB have 3rd best GAA and 3rd best GFA in division. Sounds like a pretty good program to me.
Be so proud beast Mode people you are playing teams that don’t even have any wins. I see you won lots of big tournaments and meaningful games. Come play real teams. Oh ya you did in Silver stick and what happened?
Wow why the hate for the Beast people? Am I missing something
not rocket science
1) kids who were cuts parents come on here to voice concern
2) jealous parents of other kids success so find a reason to talk non-sense.
3) smells like the MT parent group on this site.
So what’s everyone prediction for playoffs now. Thoughts

TW
Beast
HV
Eagles
MT
VR
ST
MNS

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:36 pm

not rocket science

TW
Beast
HV
Eagles
MT
VR
ST
MNS
it's shaping up to be a close race!
MB and HVS have been sharp over the last few weeks.
ST are in a slump, but could be good for them just before the playoffs.
VR need to figure out their goaltending.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:22 am

Anything can happen in 9yr hockey, and in sports. TRT was up 5-1 after 2 periods. TRT mix it up when ahead, D plays F and F play D. gave a call-up goalie who would never have played in the entire tournament a period and 3 of 4 shots were let in. MB is a good team and won their qualifer and did not get destroyed.Every kid deserves to play and have fun.
Enough with the excuses.
This is a GTHL AA West chat no? Go back to Scarborough

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:46 pm
not rocket science

TW
Beast
HV
Eagles
MT
VR
ST
MNS
Eagles are a team to watch out for. Their D struggle but they have some skill up front

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:23 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:46 pm

not rocket science

TW
Beast
HV
Eagles
MT
VR
ST
MNS
Eagles are a team to watch out for. Their D struggle but they have some skill up front
I agree. I think top 4 moving on will be interesting. I think TW is 1 and 2,3,4 can go to any of the HV, MB, SV, MT,TE. NS and VR won’t make it.

Post by Guest »

any teams making changes next year that'll surprise people?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:57 am any teams making changes next year that'll surprise people?
I'm sure there will be lots of movement in the bottom 4.

I hear GTCp Caps are trying to get a AA team doing

Post by Guest »

not rocket science

TW
Beast
HV
Eagles
MT
VR
ST
MNS
TW
MB
HVS
ST
TE
VR
MT
MNS

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:13 am
Enough with the excuses.
This is a GTHL AA West chat no? Go back to Scarborough
TRT parent here. No bad will against MB at all. Haven’t heard anyone having anything against them. TRT barely plays teams in west and a couple exhibitions. Someone trying to stir up pot.