HV adding a player or 2
NS staying the same
Eagles no idea
FT staying the same
WM staying the same
[/quote

That’s some good intel HV. Everybody is losing and HV is adding, LMAO
Eagles loosing five skaters and a goalie, picking up from single A
Again … define “loosing”. Are they cutting or where are the 5 going ?

Re: 2014 GTHL AA WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:42 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 pm

Crazy how things played out!
Yup. Everyone always thinks it’s
Some of us predicted this … others just didn’t listen
What teams are blowing up next year?
Define “blowing up”…
Word on the street:
ST is losing a few kids
MB losing goalie and a few kids
MT losing goalie and a few kids
HV adding a player or 2
NS staying the same
Eagles no idea
FT staying the same
WM staying the same
[

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:42 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:27 am

Yup. Everyone always thinks it’s
Some of us predicted this … others just didn’t listen
What teams are blowing up next year?
Define “blowing up”…
Word on the street:
ST is losing a few kids
MB losing goalie and a few kids
MT losing goalie and a few kids
HV adding a player or 2
NS staying the same
Eagles no idea
FT staying the same
WM staying the same
[
So looks like

TW, HV, MT, Vaughn will be top 4

Besides TW what team do you think can surprise everyone. I remember at the beginning of the year MT was suppose to have a crapy year and a long season ahead of them.

I think they improved the most and always play us hard. I can see MT surprising everyone.

Post by Guest »

HV can hang with the TW based on the game that tied 3-3 but goalies can and will be the difference for HV at all times. They have the weakest goaltending in the loop. Hands down.

MT play a competitive game for sure but their overall team skating hurts them against teams that are stronger skaters.

Rangers are up and down. Feels like they are a similar team to the MT but don't have the goaltending like the Terriers.

If I had to guess I would say its a TW vs HV final but one never knows with 9 year olds.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 am HV can hang with the TW based on the game that tied 3-3 but goalies can and will be the difference for HV at all times. They have the weakest goaltending in the loop. Hands down.

MT play a competitive game for sure but their overall team skating hurts them against teams that are stronger skaters.

Rangers are up and down. Feels like they are a similar team to the MT but don't have the goaltending like the Terriers.

If I had to guess I would say its a TW vs HV final but one never knows with 9 year olds.
HV has been together for so many years and should be a top team. That being said if it’s not for 1 kid they are not a good team. 1 kid can make a difference in 9yrold hockey. They don’t pass or play structure hockey. Let’s see what they bring.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:41 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 am HV can hang with the TW based on the game that tied 3-3 but goalies can and will be the difference for HV at all times. They have the weakest goaltending in the loop. Hands down.

HV has been together for so many years and should be a top team. That being said if it’s not for 1 kid they are not a good team. 1 kid can make a difference in 9yrold hockey. They don’t pass or play structure hockey. Let’s see what they bring.
Facts, plus a short bench

Post by Guest »

I think HV could make a definite run at TW but depends on who's in net. The 1 goalie struggles, but the little guy is pretty quick no? TW goaltending hasn't been fully tested this season at all. Strong defense and quick forwards make an easy job for them. That team expects to win so it might be a good upset in the making.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:09 pm I think HV could make a definite run at TW but depends on who's in net. The 1 goalie struggles, but the little guy is pretty quick no? TW goaltending hasn't been fully tested this season at all. Strong defense and quick forwards make an easy job for them. That team expects to win so it might be a good upset in the making.
Saying TW's goaltending hasnt been 'tested all year' is really a compliment to their team, as you mentioned. Seems like they got tested vs EE but that was an exhibition game so who knows. Will be a fun end to the season for sure.

Post by Guest »

Congratulations to the 4 Semi Finalists going through to the 2nd round of the playoffs in the West. Should be fun to watch the Toronto Wolverines, Humber Valley Sharks, Vaughan Rangers & The Mississauga Terriers battle it out.

Job well done to all the kids!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:04 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:09 pm I think HV could make a definite run at TW but depends on who's in net. The 1 goalie struggles, but the little guy is pretty quick no? TW goaltending hasn't been fully tested this season at all. Strong defense and quick forwards make an easy job for them. That team expects to win so it might be a good upset in the making.
Saying TW's goaltending hasnt been 'tested all year' is really a compliment to their team, as you mentioned. Seems like they got tested vs EE but that was an exhibition game so who knows. Will be a fun end to the season for sure.
Thanks goalie dad.
Saying their goaltending hasn't been tested all year is an accurate fact. Their defense is great, above average. Good luck TW