2014 GTHL AA WEST

Re: 2014 GTHL AA WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:53 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:56 pm MT as a team are a bottom 3-4 skating team in the loop They play hard, have some structure and goaltending is above average.

They cant' skate with TW or HV. Very much the same team as the Rangers but the edge goes to MT.

Not sure how many but their are some wild parents on that team.
Interesting, why are they still struggling with skating coz I heard that they hired a widely advertised development coach ECh. Maybe it is not rumours that ECh’s quality is lower than his fees.
They went from a bottom 3 team to being in the final four… sounds like he’s doing just fine…
i didn't say they were a bottom 3 team. I said that's where their skating is at.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:54 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:55 pm Why is MT replacing the head coach?
They are not. MT coaches are staying and they are great.

They develop kids and try to win at the same time.
https://mississaugaterriers.com/terriers/coaches/

Their website is listing a new head coach for u11
Believe this was always the intent. Prior coach got it going but plan was to always hand it over to this person, who has been there the whole time
I know for a fact that was the intention. The U10 coach listed was just to get the team up and running and current coach is taking over.

Post by Guest »

Anyone have any predictions on who gets through to the Final 2? Are we giving TW a spot and basically it's up to the other 3 teams to fight i out?
It is intriguing that Humber Valley was able to tie the Wolverines in Round 1. I wonder if they can bring that compete in their first game. The Terriers vs Rangers matchup is a toss up. 2 good teams who at their best are great and at their worst...well who know which kids show up.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:50 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:54 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:55 pm Why is MT replacing the head coach?
They are not. MT coaches are staying and they are great.

They develop kids and try to win at the same time.
https://mississaugaterriers.com/terriers/coaches/

Their website is listing a new head coach for u11
Believe this was always the intent. Prior coach got it going but plan was to always hand it over to this person, who has been there the whole time
I know for a fact that was the intention. The U10 coach listed was just to get the team up and running and current coach is taking over.
[/quote

The coach lists IS the current head coach - doesn’t look like any change there.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:53 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:56 pm MT as a team are a bottom 3-4 skating team in the loop They play hard, have some structure and goaltending is above average.

They cant' skate with TW or HV. Very much the same team as the Rangers but the edge goes to MT.

Not sure how many but their are some wild parents on that team.
Interesting, why are they still struggling with skating coz I heard that they hired a widely advertised development coach ECh. Maybe it is not rumours that ECh’s quality is lower than his fees.
They went from a bottom 3 team to being in the final four… sounds like he’s doing just fine…
i didn't say they were a bottom 3 team. I said that's where their skating is at.
Sounds like someone is jealous …

Post by Guest »

Who makes it to the final 2 in this loop.

TW
HVS
VR
MT

TW vs ?????

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:55 am Who makes it to the final 2 in this loop.

TW
HVS
VR
MT

TW vs ?????
HVS vs VR

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:14 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:55 am Who makes it to the final 2 in this loop.

TW
HVS
VR
MT

TW vs ?????
HVS vs VR
Are you high.

VR?

Post by Guest »

Well Game #1 went to the VR over the Terriers so I guess it wasn’t that bad of a take….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:11 pm Well Game #1 went to the VR over the Terriers so I guess it wasn’t that bad of a take….
TW over Hv