Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:48 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 pm He's not a coach hes a parent and he 'controls' the team
Is he a good coach? I thought the coach was an older gentleman.
There has been some drama with this coach in the past in nyhl. He lost kids to other duffield coach. But he has a core and I think the team is full.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:49 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:39 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:24 pm I wouldn't be shocked if there was a 4th Raiders team and 3rd Aces team
The 3 Raiders teams are from existing teams, so there isn't much you're trying out for. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is another team and more tryouts $$
Raiders are a complete money grab. Charging $100 while their teams are already picked. What’s the point of tryouts?
No coach would go into tryouts without have a core group of players already committed. It’s not unique to the Raiders - it’s the same for every team. Keep in mind that as much as players are competing against other players for spots, coaches are also competing against other coaches for top players.

As for cost - the Raiders fee is the lowest of the Toronto teams.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:38 amWho is your local KSL team?
Cobras

Post by Guest »

Cobras

Post by Guest »

Are the Northern Saints going to feed into the YSE next season. The owner coaches one of the AAA teams there and AC brother apparently is also listed as one of the u10 coaches.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:27 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:48 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:21 pm He's not a coach hes a parent and he 'controls' the team
Is he a good coach? I thought the coach was an older gentleman.
There has been some drama with this coach in the past in nyhl. He lost kids to other duffield coach. But he has a core and I think the team is full.
Team has committed players and will be the second Tier 1 team on the Raiders. What drama?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:25 pm
Cobras
Why ask this question? What’s the rationale behind such a question.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:51 pm
Cobras
Go back a few pages, buddy was worried about the local KSL team being disorganized and that he can’t do last minute practices and exhibition games.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:28 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:49 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:39 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:24 pm I wouldn't be shocked if there was a 4th Raiders team and 3rd Aces team
The 3 Raiders teams are from existing teams, so there isn't much you're trying out for. I also wouldn't be surprised if there is another team and more tryouts $$
Raiders are a complete money grab. Charging $100 while their teams are already picked. What’s the point of tryouts?
No coach would go into tryouts without have a core group of players already committed. It’s not unique to the Raiders - it’s the same for every team. Keep in mind that as much as players are competing against other players for spots, coaches are also competing against other coaches for top players.

As for cost - the Raiders fee is the lowest of the Toronto teams.
Having a core of players is fine but raiders T1 teams are full. They have filled every single spot. It’s only tryout for T2 team..if there are 4-5 spots, then at least it makes sense.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:04 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:51 pm
Cobras
Go back a few pages, buddy was worried about the local KSL team being disorganized and that he can’t do last minute practices and exhibition games.
Stop bashing Cobras. All the nonsense is not true. We have no issues with practices and there is no reason to do last minute practices. Parents have lives outside of just hockey. Spreading rumours here is silly. We are happy where we are.