Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:28 am Elite vs AAA again - why are the Klevr YK and AC Saints playing in the AAA division next weekend?

https://cchasports.com/Tournaments/1183/Divisions/1272/
Different team

There is 2 YK teams for 2015 and 2016
One elite, one AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:01 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:28 am Elite vs AAA again - why are the Klevr YK and AC Saints playing in the AAA division next weekend?

Is this the actual YK team from Tier 1 Klevr playing in AAA. Is so, that is quite odd they wouldn’t play Elite.
It looks like there are two tournaments for the 2016 next weekend. The Toronto Invitational and the HHOF. Both have Young Kings teams. Which tournament is considered higher end?
None. Spring tournaments don’t mean anything. Must be your first kid playing hockey?
Actually not my first rodeo and should have known better than to expect any kind of a mature or reasonable response here. I’m quite aware of what spring hockey is all about. I merely found it interesting that KYK have 3 teams in two tournaments next and was looking for thoughts the two tournaments. Thanks for your insights. You can crawl back into your basement and hide behind your keyboard troll.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:57 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:01 am

Is this the actual YK team from Tier 1 Klevr playing in AAA. Is so, that is quite odd they wouldn’t play Elite.
It looks like there are two tournaments for the 2016 next weekend. The Toronto Invitational and the HHOF. Both have Young Kings teams. Which tournament is considered higher end?
None. Spring tournaments don’t mean anything. Must be your first kid playing hockey?
Actually not my first rodeo and should have known better than to expect any kind of a mature or reasonable response here. I’m quite aware of what spring hockey is all about. I merely found it interesting that KYK have 3 teams in two tournaments next and was looking for thoughts the two tournaments. Thanks for your insights. You can crawl back into your basement and hide behind your keyboard troll.
Why are you so concerned about YK and Northern Saints ?

Post by Guest »

Actually, spring hockey brings out the diehards and there’s a lot of great talent on the ice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 pm Getting 9-10 year olds to start checking other kids will only result in injuries. These kids are too young to understand how to check and take a check. Be logical in your reasoning.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

so the same kids that play lacrosse all spring and summer, from 7yo and up, who CAN handle hitting, and there are almost NO injuries. What is your excuse for them? Is your kid just special needs?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 am

It never was, it was just a bunch of insecure people upset that they were on the outside looking in.
KSL aint perfect, but its what the market wanted, and now they are getting it. There is good and bad with it. But, clearly, with year two mass expansion - more people wanted in than out.

What does it look like over the next 3-5 years? That is the real question.
Who creates the league that goes U10 - U12? allow hitting, Maybe keep it to 10 teams. Tournament style.
Haha hitting? Good luck with the insurance. Never replacing existing leagues past U9
Sports with hitting at U8 and older:

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?
There is a heavy overlap of parents who's kids play soccer and hockey. Those parents will fight "contact" to death. (Liberals)

The other population overlaps with these sports, they want contact back because it makes sense for kids to learn how to do, and a receive checks when they are all about the same size and no one is going 100mph yet. (Conservatives)
Please tell this to a USW member from Hamilton who votes NDP and see how long your head remains attached to your body. Moron.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm I was looking at the builders cup for 2016s, my kids doing AAA
I glanced at the Elite division results and for 2016 Elite Divison the Pro Hockey team seems to be losing every game.
Are the other elite teams that good or just a rough group of kids and coach for PHD?
Bulldogs i get can beat them but Is that Aces team a good team they seem to be competing well yet some of the posts here seem to be mixed reviews.
The coach of PHD is Jason Williams. OMHA kids.
There is no such thing as “elite” 7 year olds.
Its all relative to their peers you knuckle dragging goof. People read the word "Elite" and just squeeze out a little turd in their fit of rage.

You need to separate kids by skill at every age. Call it whatever you want, but its a necessity. You can't have the best kids play against the worst kids. No one develops at the point. All you risk is your garbage kid deciding they don't want to play the sport any more.

Once a kid is identified as one of the "better" players. Call them Elite, call them T1, call them AAA, call them your moms giant, sweaty, gapping butt hole... it doesn't matter. They will be on better teams, with more access to better training and competition, until they fall off the teams for whatever reason. Other kids catch up, parent cuts, kid attitude cuts, normal movement between teams, etc etc.

I am so tired of dumb people saying there are no "Elite" kids at young ages. Guess what buttercup, there is. Those kids might not remain there, but at any given time, there are 100% absolutely the best (elite) kids, and I guarantee you don't want them playing with your slow, fat, cake gobbling kid.

thanks for joining my TED talk.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:19 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am

Who creates the league that goes U10 - U12? allow hitting, Maybe keep it to 10 teams. Tournament style.
Haha hitting? Good luck with the insurance. Never replacing existing leagues past U9

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?
There is a heavy overlap of parents who's kids play soccer and hockey. Those parents will fight "contact" to death. (Liberals)

The other population overlaps with these sports, they want contact back because it makes sense for kids to learn how to do, and a receive checks when they are all about the same size and no one is going 100mph yet. (Conservatives)
Please tell this to a USW member from Hamilton who votes NDP and see how long your head remains attached to your body. Moron.

What in the shit is USW?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:41 am

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?

What in the shit is USW?
United Steelworkers (ever heard of Google?) who heavily support the NDP and so does just about every other major union, which, in case you failed civics, is left of the Liberal party.... Political affiliation has nothing to do with whether or not a person puts their child contact sports. What about all the pearl-clutching suburban Conservative-voting Moms from Sauga, Oakville or Vaughan whose baby is too precious to play contact sports?... Some people consider things outside of social issues when casting a ballot...moron

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:56 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:41 am

Lacrosse
Football
Rugby
Boxing
MMA
etc etc

Whats the problem again?

What in the shit is USW?
United Steelworkers (ever heard of Google?) who heavily support the NDP and so does just about every other major union, which, in case you failed civics, is left of the Liberal party.... Political affiliation has nothing to do with whether or not a person puts their child contact sports. What about all the pearl-clutching suburban Conservative-voting Moms from Sauga, Oakville or Vaughan whose baby is too precious to play contact sports?... Some people consider things outside of social issues when casting a ballot...moron
You've seen the YMCA video right? Gaaaaayyyyyyy