Klevr

Klevr

Post by Guest »

Thoughts?

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Setup by Kris Versteeg so his team of kids with stockholm syndrome can smoke other teams and he can make bank at the same time before they fall apart at u12 and quit hockey altogher.

Charges $20k per charter member team and requires them to field at least 2 teams.

Will be a good league next year because most kids at u9 do not want to play half ice as per CDS NYHL rules. I project 2 years before it blows up like most other non-sanctioned leagues.

Post by Guest »

Definitely taking U7/8/9 by storm and believe me the propaganda war is about to start. Chat forums like this will be ground zero for wild rumours, especially with some of the bottom feeders that troll this site.

While I personally think that leagues like this are bad for youth hockey, I’d be very interested to hear a counterpoint to my opinion.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:01 pm Definitely taking U7/8/9 by storm and believe me the propaganda war is about to start. Chat forums like this will be ground zero for wild rumours, especially with some of the bottom feeders that troll this site.

While I personally think that leagues like this are bad for youth hockey, I’d be very interested to hear a counterpoint to my opinion.
How can someone counterpoint your useless opinion when you offered zero points as why you think it's bad for minor hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:01 pm Definitely taking U7/8/9 by storm and believe me the propaganda war is about to start. Chat forums like this will be ground zero for wild rumours, especially with some of the bottom feeders that troll this site.

How can someone counterpoint your useless opinion when you offered zero points as why you think it's bad for minor hockey.
It's bad for NYHL, and for some that's the same thing. Klevr would be dead in the water if NYHL wasn't such garbage. Their only game plan is to threaten kids that they won't be able to play later. Select for U9 and below is over, the Vaughans and Duffields of that world can suck it.

Post by Guest »

I’m the one who first stated my opinion, so until it’s challenged there’s no onus on me to make any arguments as to why I hold that position. If someone disagrees, I will either defend my stance as to why I feel that way or I will be convinced and change my mind. Any other questions or would you like to move on and discuss the actual topic of this thread?

Post by Guest »

I think it is great and I hope all ages go to this set up. Get rid of these silly leagues and their stupid rules.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 pm I think it is great and I hope all ages go to this set up. Get rid of these silly leagues and their stupid rules.
What do you mean by this set up? What are they doing that’s different?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:27 pm

I’m the one who first stated my opinion, so until it’s challenged there’s no onus on me to make any arguments as to why I hold that position. If someone disagrees, I will either defend my stance as to why I feel that way or I will be convinced and change my mind. Any other questions or would you like to move on and discuss the actual topic of this thread?
You asked for counterpoints to a pointless opinion. Jesus man you're a stupid shitstain. Waste our Fn time. Take a Fn hike and bring your pointless opinion with you .

Post by Guest »

Players will face a 2-3 year ban from sanctioned hockey if they play here in the future. OMHA and other organizations don’t like losing $$.