2014 GTHL AA East

Re: 2014 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:53 pm Huge game tomorrow, both teams seasons on the line.

TRT v WH

Predictions... I think the game is going to be 2-1 but don't know who will win.
I will never understand WH. Every game they play is close, regardless of level of team.

That's because these kids are 9.

Post by Guest »

What has happened to Ted Reeves... Parents, players or coaches?

:lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:32 pm What has happened to Ted Reeves... Parents, players or coaches?

:lol:
I think we can leave the kids out of this. They are 9 years old and doing their best.
Ted Reeve had a great season. Top 10 in the Province. They have some great players and nice families.
The truth is it's just really hard to win all of the time. It's hard to keep meeting that high expectation for 8 months, and they maybe they have some internal things going on that have seeped into their play. Will be interesting to see if any of it affects parents' and kids' plans for next year.

Post by Guest »

Cant believe TR finished the season like that.
👀

Post by Guest »

Congrats to East Enders and North Toronto on making it to the east finals. Should be a great series.

Post by Guest »

watching East Enders coach reactions and frustration on livebarn is comedy!!!!

Post by Guest »

Any news on which AA players going to AAA?

Post by Guest »

How are tryouts going for everyone? Anyone have any idea on how teams will look this year. Who got stronger, who fell back? Are the top dogs, still the top dogs?