Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:29 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:12 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:08 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:52 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:36 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:24 am

Reeeeeeaching.. grasssssssping for anyyyyythinggggg :lol:
Just teach your kids some fkn respect and stop trying to justify their cocky little attitudes. The way some kids celebrate every goal is downright embarrassing to watch. Seeing a kid go down on one knee and dusting the ice or whooping up the 26 people in the seats after scoring a goal to make the score 7-2... happens all the time, its pathetic. It's a big world out there and eventually these attitudes become a detriment. Start being a parent and stop using your kids as a weapons in your game of one-upping eachother.
Little johnnys parents don’t understand that all their actions on the ice are seen- especially at an older age and these kids will wonder why they didn’t get drafted. Respect is big in hockey, just wait til a little 4 foot nothing kid gets into hitting. Celly like that and you’re a target lol
lol.. stillllll muuuuuuust graaaaasp for sooooooomething.

Sounds like the heartbreaker really broke your heart :lol:
And that's why these kids are the way they are. Figure it out already. Its almost already too late
Mine doesn’t play for EMC. I just think the softness of this group is funny.
Expecting kids to just be decent humans isn't soft if thats what you're referring to.

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:13 pm

Just teach your kids some fkn respect and stop trying to justify their cocky little attitudes. The way some kids celebrate every goal is downright embarrassing to watch. Seeing a kid go down on one knee and dusting the ice or whooping up the 26 people in the seats after scoring a goal to make the score 7-2... happens all the time, its pathetic. It's a big world out there and eventually these attitudes become a detriment. Start being a parent and stop using your kids as a weapons in your game of one-upping eachother.
Little johnnys parents don’t understand that all their actions on the ice are seen- especially at an older age and these kids will wonder why they didn’t get drafted. Respect is big in hockey, just wait til a little 4 foot nothing kid gets into hitting. Celly like that and you’re a target lol

And that's why these kids are the way they are. Figure it out already. Its almost already too late
Expecting kids to just be decent humans isn't soft if thats what you're referring to.
And celebrating makes these kids non-decent humans? Every single kid, on every single team celebrates.

Soft as a pillow

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:26 pm

And celebrating makes these kids non-decent humans? Every single kid, on every single team celebrates.

Soft as a pillow
Not at all what was said. You're taking things to the extreme to support your own made up argument. Not hard to tell who this is. Good luck next season when your kid gets sat for being an idiot

Post by Guest »

Haha… not hard to figure out who is reaching. Clean up your own yard honey! Tell me your not the parent we all think you are without telling me “I’m not from EMC but” …still trying to target the 2 the same kids and coaches 😂😂 you will never change, and that’s ok!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:32 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:26 pm

Soft as a pillow
Not at all what was said. You're taking things to the extreme to support your own made up argument. Not hard to tell who this is. Good luck next season when your kid gets sat for being an idiot
Good luck next season when your kids gets sat because you’re an idiot ✌️

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:16 am Some coaches tell their players not to celebrate infront of other teams benches and some coaches tell their own kids to do it lol it’s disrespectful but who’s surprised lol

You know these kids have no respect when they call the opponents a AA team. You'd think they'd have a little respect being beaten by them 3 times this year

Post by Guest »

Where are we with the mom ranking system?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:16 am Some coaches tell their players not to celebrate infront of other teams benches and some coaches tell their own kids to do it lol it’s disrespectful but who’s surprised lol

You know these kids have no respect when they call the opponents a AA team. You'd think they'd have a little respect being beaten by them 3 times this year
They have zero respect. Every team celebrates and all fans cheer with excitement. EMC is the only team I have seen Celly like they do in true tacky disrespectful form to their opponents. Unwritten rules... never in front of the other teams bench. But I guess it's the same team that continues to slam their sticks after every single loss so who is suprised. It's all in good fun so anything goes?do better coaches you are the adults you need to expect and demand more. And no this isn't MJ or BJ

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:20 pm

They have zero respect. Every team celebrates and all fans cheer with excitement. EMC is the only team I have seen Celly like they do in true tacky disrespectful form to their opponents. Unwritten rules... never in front of the other teams bench. But I guess it's the same team that continues to slam their sticks after every single loss so who is suprised. It's all in good fun so anything goes?do better coaches you are the adults you need to expect and demand more. And no this isn't MJ or BJ
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmk

Post by Guest »

I am curious...where and why did it all go south?