Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:11 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:46 am Now it’s BATTLE HOCKEY time!
Battleshit
Battleshittyshits

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:00 pm It was a parent.

Oh brother......

It was likely a mistake, or next song up. I highly doubt she would have ever meant for that to happen. I know who would be quick to assume the worst though. Once again, leave it to MJ and BJ!
It likely wasn’t a mistake, it was classless. Leave the poor J family alone.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:54 am

Oh brother......

It was likely a mistake, or next song up. I highly doubt she would have ever meant for that to happen. I know who would be quick to assume the worst though. Once again, leave it to MJ and BJ!
Haha? You’re kidding right? They’ve picked on a couple kids the whole season. If anyone is classless…. But I’ll leave the details. London, have at em.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 am

Oh brother......

Haha? You’re kidding right? They’ve picked on a couple kids the whole season. If anyone is classless…. But I’ll leave the details. London, have at em.
Tough look for all

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:25 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:09 pm Thoroughly impressed with the players, coaches and family of the Elgin-Middlesex Canucks.
The players grew and developed. Very impressed with how well they executed game plans and systems.
Well done Elgin! Congratulations to all on the 2024 Alliance Championship. Well deserved
Were you at the final game? I think every fan in the arenas jaws dropped when they played "hit the road jack" as they celebrated their win and the opposing teams kids took a devastating loss. Not sure if that's something to be super impressed with.
If you know anything about anything, the person playing the music did not play it on purpose. She had left the timekeepers box to take some pictures from the bench and the song just came on as the next song up on the loop.
She ran to the box to shut it off immediately. Accidents happen. No One did it on purpose. Stop reaching.

Post by Guest »

Oh brother......

It absolutely was unintended. The music was playing on it's own at the person playing the music had stepped out to take pictures. If you had been paying attention she ran fast to the box to shut it off. It was not classless at all, it was just an unfortunate timing in the music on the recording.

Post by Guest »

Oh brother......

LJK have so many D in our own centre that are far better than the kid is question. We don't need the trouble thay comes with that family. Stuff is going to hit the fan

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:20 am

Oh brother......

LJK have so many D in our own centre that are far better than the kid is question. We don't need the trouble thay comes with that family. Stuff is going to hit the fan
Sorry in advance.. it looks like they’ve weaselled their way back in with MM.

Post by Guest »

Battle is a great program. Haters gonna hate.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:20 am

Oh brother......

Sorry in advance.. it looks like they’ve weaselled their way back in with MM.
People are PO'd already. This is just wrong.