Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Nothing a round of tequila shots can’t fix 😂😂

Post by Guest »

Sorry in advance.. it looks like they’ve weaselled their way back in with MM

Is this a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:49 am Sorry in advance.. it looks like they’ve weaselled their way back in with MM

Not at all
No one deserves what is about to come down on them like the EMC team, coaches and families endured
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
The verdict is still out on which narcissist is worse
Him or her

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:20 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 am
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:54 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:51 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:00 pm It was a parent.

Oh brother......

It was likely a mistake, or next song up. I highly doubt she would have ever meant for that to happen. I know who would be quick to assume the worst though. Once again, leave it to MJ and BJ!
It likely wasn’t a mistake, it was classless. Leave the poor J family alone.
Haha? You’re kidding right? They’ve picked on a couple kids the whole season. If anyone is classless…. But I’ll leave the details. London, have at em.
LJK have so many D in our own centre that are far better than the kid is question. We don't need the trouble thay comes with that family. Stuff is going to hit the fan
They need a release and need to tryout. Kids not good enough then he doesnt make it. No corruption at EMC or at LJK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:36 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:49 am Sorry in advance.. it looks like they’ve weaselled their way back in with MM

Not at all
No one deserves what is about to come down on them like the EMC team, coaches and families endured
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
What did everyone endure ? You can’t keep making accusations with vague comments

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:04 pm

Not at all
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
What did everyone endure ? You can’t keep making accusations with vague comments
Is the kid terrible? I feel like the kid is getting dragged

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:08 pm

Not at all
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
What exactly did they do? Lots of vague accusations but nothing concrete. The kid is a decent player. Could probably help LJK D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:10 pm

Not at all
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
What exactly did they do? Lots of vague accusations but nothing concrete. The kid is a decent player. Could probably help LJK D
Great question.
I can’t think of a scenario where a 12 year old deserves to be slandered on the internet by adults. I feel for the kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 pm

Not at all
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
Great question.
I can’t think of a scenario where a 12 year old deserves to be slandered on the internet by adults. I feel for the kid.
Previous 4 comments is the entity talking to themselves again
:lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:14 pm

Not at all
Good luck and be careful
Watch your back
Him or her
Great question.
Previous 4 comments is the entity talking to themselves again
:lol:
You’re wrong. Youre on this site bullying a family without backing it up. No normal person would think dragging a 12 year old online is a normal thing to do. I am genuinely curious was did they do that was so bad to deserve this slander?