Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:59 am
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:09 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:57 pm So let me make sure I understand. EMC is going non parents on the bench but now have a trainer who works with RS for the Knights and two assistant coaches that are DLs cousins? Is that their version of "non parents "?
Rupert twins are DLs cousins?

Head coach is still a parent coach. No RS on the bench will make some parents/board members happy.
Correct
Smart hockey people.. who cares who anyone is related too.
This 2012 group is the root of all issues for EMC. Hopefully the new staff does some house cleaning this year. Every negative emc chat is about this parent group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:13 am
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:57 pm So let me make sure I understand. EMC is going non parents on the bench but now have a trainer who works with RS for the Knights and two assistant coaches that are DLs cousins? Is that their version of "non parents "?

Head coach is still a parent coach. No RS on the bench will make some parents/board members happy.
Correct
This 2012 group is the root of all issues for EMC. Hopefully the new staff does some house cleaning this year. Every negative emc chat is about this parent group
2009 emc group seems pretty awful too. 2011 emc group seems the happiest. Looking forward to seeing what the new staff and a slightly different team brings but RD is still calling the shots. Wonder if the scales tip and CK ends up on top.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:26 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:23 amTwo 69ers heading to EC :!:
Heard from Brantford to EMC
No releases from Brantford this year. Trahan to EMC or does he stay in CK?
I don't see RT leaving Chatham

He would be crazy to.
Doesn’t look like any emc release chose to try out in emc again. Chatham or HPL

Post by Guest »

Where’s MD? This feels like the Lebron James decision.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:11 am Smart hockey people.. who cares who anyone is related too.

Difference between coaching 12-13 yr old kids and getting paid to play for a living.
Some of these comments are asinine.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:05 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:11 am Smart hockey people.. who cares who anyone is related too.

Difference between coaching 12-13 yr old kids and getting paid to play for a living.
Heard from an employee that BJ was in at Source and got all his LJK gear this week. Which returning D isn’t better then him? 🤯 are we sure we want what they bring…..

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:09 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:05 pm

Heard from an employee that BJ was in at Source and got all his LJK gear this week. Which returning D isn’t better then him? 🤯 are we sure we want what they bring…..

Also heard this! Who buys all their gear before they make a team? I just laughed. Nothing surprises me when it comes to them. shit is about to hit the fan in London 💩 can’t imagine all the horrible things they’ve made up about the people at EMC to get back in bed with MM .. pathological liars. Either way ..so happy they aren’t our problem anymore.

Every single negative comment about emc on this thread is from two people. It’s obvious and hilarious at the same time.

Post by Guest »

Good luck to all the kids trying out this year!

Post by Guest »

Ok 👍 you sound smrt

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:13 am

Correct
The root of all issues is gone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: