Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:30 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:57 pm Kids get hurt

Yet they magically get better when a PP starts
Could be said about any kid on any team. How about you tell your kids to stop being a**holes on the ice, stop with the cheap shots, intentional head contact and punching and just play hockey. The time for hitting and fighting will come, it's not U12 hockey.
It’s a two way game.. perhaps you should tell your kids to stop getting unsportsmanlike penalties and tell your coach to stop screaming at his players.

Post by Guest »

BOTH these teams are in desperate need of non parent coaches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:15 am BOTH these teams are in desperate need of non parent coaches
It’s not the coaches or the players.. it’s the psycho parents that just have to comment on everything like their child is an angel that can “do no wrong” and that their own adult behaviour is appropriate. The number of parents I heard shit talking kids in the lobby’s this weekend was disgusting and they were saying it in front of their own children and other players.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:27 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:15 am BOTH these teams are in desperate need of non parent coaches
It’s not the coaches or the players.. it’s the psycho parents that just have to comment on everything like their child is an angel that can “do no wrong” and that their own adult behaviour is appropriate. The number of parents I heard shit talking kids in the lobby’s this weekend was disgusting and they were saying it in front of their own children and other players.
NO. Non parent coaches are a must. Also, there are a couple of kids that parents SHOULD be talking about. Their behaviour is not ok and perhaps the parents need to know that others on the team are not ok with teammates and their behaviour. These kids are all being lumped into "awful children" because of a couple bad apples. Reign in your shitty kids.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:58 am
NO. Non parent coaches are a must. Also, there are a couple of kids that parents SHOULD be talking about. Their behaviour is not ok and perhaps the parents need to know that others on the team are not ok with teammates and their behaviour. These kids are all being lumped into "awful children" because of a couple bad apples. Reign in your shitty kids.
Really? Because I recorded a few of these conversations and 11 year olds will do 11 year old things. I dont agree with some of the things all of the kids do.. but grown adults talking about children like this could get you in some serious trouble.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:10 pm
Really? Because I recorded a few of these conversations and 11 year olds will do 11 year old things. I dont agree with some of the things all of the kids do.. but grown adults talking about children like this could get you in some serious trouble.
Doubtful. Let’s hear some of these awful things that could get people in trouble. Because I heard a lot of parents commenting on physical behaviour that was not ok. And the fact that there are zero repercussions for “idiots”. Might be harsh, but seems to be the truth

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:35 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:10 pm
Doubtful. Let’s hear some of these awful things that could get people in trouble. Because I heard a lot of parents commenting on physical behaviour that was not ok. And the fact that there are zero repercussions for “idiots”. Might be harsh, but seems to be the truth
Don’t engage on here.. just send it directly to the alliance and let them deal with it.

Post by Guest »

Fix #1 do not allow any mothers into the building
Fix #2 see fix #1

All you are left with is mostly out of shape fathers who are desperately trying to relive their failed minor hockey careers or yappy Jr B/C sensations talking about the time they scored a hatty vs the team that won 2 games all season

Post by Guest »

I believe it’s illegal to record someone without their consent in Canada
And on top of that I once scored 4 against a team that won 6 games all year! Ha ha beat that!
If I had any footage I would add some cool music and post on my Instagram

Post by Guest »

Correct
Cool
That would be awesome

I did not see you refute #1 and #2 so you must agree