2009 HEO AAA

Re: 2009 HEO AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:13 am
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:54 am Anonymity is the cloak of cowards. From the shadows of the internet, the weak and feeble whisper slander and project self insecurities unto the digital public. They hope the ownerless statements published sting. They smirk at the ill intention of their words. They bask in the glow of their stupid screens as they thumb out hateful rhetoric fueled by a self loathing that seeds deep within their moral fibers.

Alas, last eve I was contacted to receive the news I had once again been targeted by the gimpest users of MHT. Reviewing the historic time line of posts I was disheartened to find someone within the HEO2009 atmosphere had not only chosen me as their object of infatuation, but many others who undeservedly became victims of their crude comments. Often using specific names, contact numbers and targeting their children with false characterizations in hopes of getting a reaction - That, you most certainly did.

Permit me to explain.

Last week you targeted the OVT goalie Mom. I understand frustration that your child cannot score on this player, but how she certainly shut you up by having the rocks to defend herself and owning the post she produced. I can envision you reading the rebuttal - whimpering, knowing that by identifying herself she was immediately 10 times the human you'll ever amount to. She is in real life way more resilient then you give her credit for and at the end of the day she has a support system of a close knit group of OVT parents who has her and her players back every time you jeer her or her boys performance. You simply cannot dent this women's wellbeing as your jealousy just burns up like a fluff ball floating into a campfire.

Then you proceeded to attack the president of Myers and his player because of how he picked a tournament team. Full disclosure, I was also disappointed that my player was not selected, but not so disappointed to formally disfigure the mans reputation on a public forum. I would have to ask, what kind of impulse control don't you possess? Could it be, given your inability to control your emotions that we should consider your mental intactness deteriorating and possibly be deemed a credible threat to be around children? Perhaps someone should look into this? Perhaps someone already is? Let that sink in tough guy.

Then the comments came about KM16 - Honestly, he needs no defense. He is simply biding his time until April of 2025. The phone call will come in the first round of OHL draft and from there he will experience everything you could only dream your player would ever receive - but never well because you are your kids role model and every shortcoming he experiences in life will be a direct reflection of your attitude on this site. Its probably to late to change but I urge you to challenge yourself for your sons sake.

Jr 67's Players and Parents - If you are reading this. I want you to know that you are respected and loved. We truly empathize with you on the struggles of the last couple years. The resiliency your players demonstrate game in and game out is unquestionable. Do not give up. Do not heed the unkind suggestions your team should fold. And lastly just keep grinding and improving every time you step on the ice. You have OVT's respect and we will always be happy to compete against you as a valued member of the HEO family. I've said this many times, but I'm one of your biggest fans! Keep Wheeling Lads!

Do we really need to talk about UCC and the obvious profanity written about their name - likely by a player from the looks of it. But it would not surprise me one bit to find out daddy had a hand in encouraging that behavior. Kids, if you are reading this and you know who called UCC the Upper Canada C...Ts. Tell your coach. You do not need to be associated with a teammate of that disrepair. Be a good hockey player and stand against such hate and disrespect.

And last...I can appreciate a commenter or commenters taking a run at me. I get it, you're embarrassed my kid probably crumpled your kid on the ice and this is literally your only way at "getting even". If it makes you feel better, my kids day is coming and he will be on the receiving end. But until then - maybe we should talk. I say this in all sincerity, I can lend a listening ear to hear your troubles and just let you vent all of the things in life that make you so unhappy. We can work through this together and maybe find a way to put you on a path that allows you enjoy the last little bit of minor hockey our children have left. Think it over. Pizza and Beverages on me if so.

Oh, and one quick ask - Don't call the phone number someone posted last night. Its a real number, and the person who owns it doesn't deserve the harassment. He is a great guy, his kid is a great kid and they certainly don't need this to continue on like it is.

Lets all reset.
Choose positivity and do better at representing HEO, hockey in general and find the good in one another for the sake of our children.

The Real Trevor K from Pakenham
👍 very well said
Thanks Trev, welcome over any time for bonfire and pint buds.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:12 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:54 am Anonymity is the cloak of cowards. From the shadows of the internet, the weak and feeble whisper slander and project self insecurities unto the digital public. They hope the ownerless statements published sting. They smirk at the ill intention of their words. They bask in the glow of their stupid screens as they thumb out hateful rhetoric fueled by a self loathing that seeds deep within their moral fibers.

Alas, last eve I was contacted to receive the news I had once again been targeted by the gimpest users of MHT. Reviewing the historic time line of posts I was disheartened to find someone within the HEO2009 atmosphere had not only chosen me as their object of infatuation, but many others who undeservedly became victims of their crude comments. Often using specific names, contact numbers and targeting their children with false characterizations in hopes of getting a reaction - That, you most certainly did.

Permit me to explain.

Last week you targeted the OVT goalie Mom. I understand frustration that your child cannot score on this player, but how she certainly shut you up by having the rocks to defend herself and owning the post she produced. I can envision you reading the rebuttal - whimpering, knowing that by identifying herself she was immediately 10 times the human you'll ever amount to. She is in real life way more resilient then you give her credit for and at the end of the day she has a support system of a close knit group of OVT parents who has her and her players back every time you jeer her or her boys performance. You simply cannot dent this women's wellbeing as your jealousy just burns up like a fluff ball floating into a campfire.

Then you proceeded to attack the president of Myers and his player because of how he picked a tournament team. Full disclosure, I was also disappointed that my player was not selected, but not so disappointed to formally disfigure the mans reputation on a public forum. I would have to ask, what kind of impulse control don't you possess? Could it be, given your inability to control your emotions that we should consider your mental intactness deteriorating and possibly be deemed a credible threat to be around children? Perhaps someone should look into this? Perhaps someone already is? Let that sink in tough guy.

Then the comments came about KM16 - Honestly, he needs no defense. He is simply biding his time until April of 2025. The phone call will come in the first round of OHL draft and from there he will experience everything you could only dream your player would ever receive - but never well because you are your kids role model and every shortcoming he experiences in life will be a direct reflection of your attitude on this site. Its probably to late to change but I urge you to challenge yourself for your sons sake.

Jr 67's Players and Parents - If you are reading this. I want you to know that you are respected and loved. We truly empathize with you on the struggles of the last couple years. The resiliency your players demonstrate game in and game out is unquestionable. Do not give up. Do not heed the unkind suggestions your team should fold. And lastly just keep grinding and improving every time you step on the ice. You have OVT's respect and we will always be happy to compete against you as a valued member of the HEO family. I've said this many times, but I'm one of your biggest fans! Keep Wheeling Lads!

Do we really need to talk about UCC and the obvious profanity written about their name - likely by a player from the looks of it. But it would not surprise me one bit to find out daddy had a hand in encouraging that behavior. Kids, if you are reading this and you know who called UCC the Upper Canada C...Ts. Tell your coach. You do not need to be associated with a teammate of that disrepair. Be a good hockey player and stand against such hate and disrespect.

And last...I can appreciate a commenter or commenters taking a run at me. I get it, you're embarrassed my kid probably crumpled your kid on the ice and this is literally your only way at "getting even". If it makes you feel better, my kids day is coming and he will be on the receiving end. But until then - maybe we should talk. I say this in all sincerity, I can lend a listening ear to hear your troubles and just let you vent all of the things in life that make you so unhappy. We can work through this together and maybe find a way to put you on a path that allows you enjoy the last little bit of minor hockey our children have left. Think it over. Pizza and Beverages on me if so.

Oh, and one quick ask - Don't call the phone number someone posted last night. Its a real number, and the person who owns it doesn't deserve the harassment. He is a great guy, his kid is a great kid and they certainly don't need this to continue on like it is.

Lets all reset.
Choose positivity and do better at representing HEO, hockey in general and find the good in one another for the sake of our children.

👍 very well said
You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run,
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealing's done.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:48 pm

Permit me to explain.

Lets all reset.

👍 very well said
The arsonist turns into a community preacher. Good one Trevor. 👌

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:05 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:48 pm

Permit me to explain.

Lets all reset.

👍 very well said
The arsonist turns into a community preacher. Good one Trevor. 👌
Flexing that anonymity like a Not Allowed.
You go girl.

Post by Guest »

I see Titans bounced back from that 8-1 clubbing.

Post by Guest »

Myers vs Wild tonight.
Who ya got?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:53 pm Myers vs Wild tonight.
Who ya got?
I will take wild 5-1

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:53 pm Myers vs Wild tonight.
Who ya got?
I will take wild 5-1
Dang u were close!! Haha

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:22 pm UCC!!!
All day. All night.
Like taking candy from a baby.
Total beat down!!!
Oh yeah!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:34 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:58 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:37 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:12 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:00 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:57 am

Please provide source , and who does this impact the most?
67s will have a fighting chance next year. It’ll suck for those moving over, but this needs to happen.
Lol....such fake news.....well done
When is the shocking OVT news breaking?
We all already know you are running one goalie for the playoffs. :roll: Myers coming for you anyways. #speedkills
Lol Myers isn't coming for anyone. UCC will sweep that series without breaking a sweat. It'll be like taking candy from a 67's player.