Hockey Canada has lost their mind!!

All Team and Association topics here

Re: Hockey Canada has lost their mind!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:36 am Does anyone know what the consequences will be for breaking this “rule”?
I think you should ask who is going to enforce it?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:02 am
Guest wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:36 am Does anyone know what the consequences will be for breaking this “rule”?
It’ll be an anonymous whistle blower.. “a concerned parent” who isn’t happy with their kids minutes or line mates.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:31 am
It’ll be an anonymous whistle blower.. “a concerned parent” who isn’t happy with their kids minutes or line mates.
Agreed, I can't wait to report a few dick coaches who won't enforce this lmao

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:52 pm
Better be ready to be charged then because you will obviously have been going to the change rooms just to look at other children naked............. It's a slippery slope.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:47 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:52 pm
Better be ready to be charged then because you will obviously have been going to the change rooms just to look at other children naked............. It's a slippery slope.
Apples don't fall far from the tree...his kid will be the rat.

Post by Guest »

OHF is NOT accepting the HC policy.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:08 pm OHF is NOT accepting the HC policy.
I mean neither has HEO, really. Cut and paste email with just the link. Don't ask, don't tell.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:21 pm
I mean neither has HEO, really. Cut and paste email with just the link. Don't ask, don't tell.
OHF came out with a memo saying they will not be moving forward with the Policy.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:37 pm
OHF came out with a memo saying they will not be moving forward with the Policy.
“The executive director of the Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF) says the new Hockey Canada dressing room policy for minor hockey players will be mandatory.

Players will be required to follow a minimum attire rule, which states players should arrive at the rink wearing a base layer such as shorts and t-shirt, compression shorts and shirt or sports bra.”

https://www.iheartradio.ca/am800/news/d ... 1.20333906

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:11 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:37 pm
“The executive director of the Ontario Hockey Federation (OHF) says the new Hockey Canada dressing room policy for minor hockey players will be mandatory.

Players will be required to follow a minimum attire rule, which states players should arrive at the rink wearing a base layer such as shorts and t-shirt, compression shorts and shirt or sports bra.”

https://www.iheartradio.ca/am800/news/d ... 1.20333906
That was Oct 5, try the most recent Bulletin.

https://19e5e503-c781-4bb3-af5e-9f43626 ... d22b09.pdf