Hamilton AA Hockey

BigDaddyKeenz

Hamilton AA Hockey

Post by BigDaddyKeenz »

Has anyone heard anything further on the Amalgamation of AA hockey in Hamilton?

Re: Hamilton AA Hockey

Post by Guest »

BigDaddyKeenz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:37 pm Has anyone heard anything further on the Amalgamation of AA hockey in Hamilton?
Specifically what team? or Organization? lot's of AA teams in Hamilton... Ancaster... Flamborough.... Hamilton Huskies
BigDaddyKeenz

Post by BigDaddyKeenz »

Word on the street from several coaches, and board members of various organizations for the last 2 years was that an Almagamation of the AA in Hamilton would follow the AAA Almagamation. Lots of speculation. One scenario was that Huskies were going to get both AA teams as consolation for Alliance losing a AAA team. I've heard from other people that both Huskies and Steel will be given a AA team and the other organizations will be single A. I was told an announcement could be just before Christmas. THE RUMOR MILL HAS BEEN SILENT FOR 2 WEEKS.

Post by Guest »

BigDaddyKeenz wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:42 pm Word on the street from several coaches, and board members of various organizations for the last 2 years was that an Almagamation of the AA in Hamilton would follow the AAA Almagamation. Lots of speculation. One scenario was that Huskies were going to get both AA teams as consolation for Alliance losing a AAA team. I've heard from other people that both Huskies and Steel will be given a AA team and the other organizations will be single A. I was told an announcement could be just before Christmas. THE RUMOR MILL HAS BEEN SILENT FOR 2 WEEKS.
Both AA teams? Huskies AA and what other AA team?
BigDaddyKeenz

Post by BigDaddyKeenz »

Steel in OMHA

Return to “2004 And Younger”