2009 Marlies Holiday Tourney Thoughts

Re: 2009 Marlies Holiday Tourney Thoughts

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:50 am
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:02 pm All GTHL finials 4 JRC TM DMF NYR.
JRC beats TM in the finals
TM doesn't get past quarters. Someone like Cyclones or OTTAWA valley takes them out . They are overated anyways.
Lol Cyclones are irrelevant. How'd they do in AA VK tournament?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:09 pm TM vs JRC and TM win their own tournament.
Burlington Eagles are going to Soar...will take the whole thing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:09 pm TM vs JRC and TM win their own tournament.
Burlington Eagles are going to Soar...will take the whole thing.
Marlies will stink the joint out. Looking forward to their free fall . Merry Christmas.

Post by Guest »

So far no real surprises

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:29 pmSo far no real surprises
Kid hockey, sloppy and slow 🐌 enjoy losers.

Post by Guest »

The TM Holiday Tourney must be the best tournament in the AAA loop. There are so many teams in the loops. I am sure the Marlboros take the profits and give back to a worthy charity. Lots of scouts and great hockey! Well done Marlboros making this better and better each year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:51 am The TM Holiday Tourney must be the best tournament in the AAA loop. There are so many teams in the loops. I am sure the Marlboros take the profits and give back to a worthy charity. Lots of scouts and great hockey! Well done Marlboros making this better and better each year.
Charity - Marlie Pockets

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:40 am
Guest wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:51 am The TM Holiday Tourney must be the best tournament in the AAA loop. There are so many teams in the loops. I am sure the Marlboros take the profits and give back to a worthy charity. Lots of scouts and great hockey! Well done Marlboros making this better and better each year.
Charity - Marlie Pockets
I believe all profits from this tourney goes back to learn to play programs within the GTA. Remember, Marlboros are Non Profit.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:51 am
Guest wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:40 am
Charity - Marlie Pockets
I believe all profits from this tourney goes back to learn to play programs within the GTA. Remember, Marlboros are Non Profit.
How was
Marlies don mills semi? Closer than 4-1?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:34 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:18 pmShit tournament
What? According to their website it's top notch with lots of scouts
For U16 there is lots of scouts and is top notch.