North Shore Whitecaps

All Team and Association topics here

Re: North Shore Whitecaps

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:50 am Is a new organization and there’s already a lot of drama going on. You would think the organization would be a bit more professional.
Think organization is trying to be. Coaches mentioned (TT and TS) know what they’re doing and what it takes to recruit and win in minor hockey.

Unfortunately a lot of whining is coming from parents whose sons were weak AAA who will find themselves on outside looking in

Post by Guest »

Is a new organization and there’s already a lot of drama going on. You would think the organization would be a bit more professional

Post by Guest »

Or because his assistant coach was on the bench last year with OMG and taking most of the 2008, Oshawa kids and Both Brothers joke

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:58 am Or because his assistant coach was on the bench last year with OMG and taking most of the 2008, Oshawa kids and Both Brothers joke
None of his assistants coaches coached in Oshawa last year. And there’s only a couple 08 Oshawa kids staying

Where do people get their information?

If you’re good enough, they’ll sign you. This isn’t house league where it’s “fair”. People seem to think because Clarington and Oshawa traditionally are bad that NS will be too. Open borders

Post by Guest »

Ok EG you know everything ,Bet your 2 are signed

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:39 pm Ok EG you know everything ,Bet your 2 are signed
Agree

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:08 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:39 pm Ok EG you know everything ,Bet your 2 are signed
Agree
U18 is shaping up nicely. 5 D and 8 F signed. Will be the team to beat!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:40 am
Agree
That's awesome! Congratulations

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:27 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:56 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:11 am Coaches are posted for the inaugural season. Thoughts?
What a dumb name. When people think of Durham Region, in 50yrs I've never heard it called North Shore.

Now, if spend time in Sudbury or Elliot Lake the reference to North Shore makes sense.... I mean it is the name of the township there.
North shore of Lake Ontario dummy. Try to think outside your little bubble
So when you tell people where you live you tell them North Shore? And if you do, they have any idea of what you are taking about?
Now move past the community name, Whitecaps? I assume it implies that the 10m swells crash against the shore day and night?

You must be on the NSW board, and voted for this silly name.

I do say that the color pallet for the swag is nice. Plus it will be a good money maker for the organization with everyone having to buy custom coloured helmets and gloves.

Honestly it will be nice that 2 red/white/blue team colours are gone from this OMHA loop.
I think the name would be better as

The Hillbilly Hawks
The white trash panda's

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:40 am
Agree
U18 will be a bottom 5 team.