2015 AA

Re: 2015 AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:59 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:33 pm Hearing that Rattlers are going to be a solid team. Anyone know?
Where is this group coming from
VR Black Tier 2 (they could be playing Tier 1)
bwhwhwhwhahaahaahaha. They COULD be playing tier and finish second last (only DB would be worse). VR Black is not even top of tier 2. lol
I don't even know what "VR" stands for - but anyone who starts a sentence with obnoxious laughing, is NEVER taken seriously - by anyone. If someone was personally attacking me, but included "Bwhawhwhahahahaha" anywhere in there. I would immediately know that they are a useless waste of space and their opinion in invalid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:50 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:46 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:38 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:59 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:33 pm Hearing that Rattlers are going to be a solid team. Anyone know?
Where is this group coming from
VR Black Tier 2 (they could be playing Tier 1)
bwhwhwhwhahaahaahaha. They COULD be playing tier and finish second last (only DB would be worse). VR Black is not even top of tier 2. lol
I don't even know what "VR" stands for - but anyone who starts a sentence with obnoxious laughing, is NEVER taken seriously - by anyone. If someone was personally attacking me, but included "Bwhawhwhahahahaha" anywhere in there. I would immediately know that they are a useless waste of space and their opinion in invalid.
Poster is valid and factual. Someone claims a mid t2 team is capable of competing with t1 aaa bound teams. Check the nyhl standings. Your truth will be realized

Post by Guest »

Been to a couple of AA skates so far in the East.

Both looked disorganized and most shouldn’t be playing AA.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:34 pm Been to a couple of AA skates so far in the East.

What teams are skating? What is the "east"

We are looking to get into some skates for AA teams. Our home center hasn't even listed their coach yet.

Post by Guest »

The lower tier teams are having skates and trying to fill rosters.

Real organizations like NT, LF, TR, MI don’t need to do that crap.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:19 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:34 pm Been to a couple of AA skates so far in the East.

We are looking to get into some skates for AA teams. Our home center hasn't even listed their coach yet.
Gthl east/ west
Omha as per usual won’t have anything til April / may while Toronto birthday skates started in December

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:33 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:19 pm

Gthl east/ west
Omha as per usual won’t have anything til April / may while Toronto birthday skates started in December
And that’s why you’ll do bad against them in next season tourneys.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:50 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:48 pm Couldnt you save money and win some trophy’s in U9
Could also just do private / clinics / power skating
I'm not holding my kid back by sending him to half ice after playing full ice effectively for the last two years. Common, thats just non-sense.

U7 shouldn't be half ice
U8 should absolutely not be half ice
U9 is RIDICULOUS if its half ice, have you seen the size of some of the kids? My kid isn't a giant, but hes probably top 4 biggest kid on most teams. I am not even convinced he would EVER get more than two or three full strides before hes on top of the other goalie if he played half ice.

You idiots paying for this non-sense, if your kid is pretty good, are idiots.

So, like I said - we play U9 KSL or we play U10AA those are the two options being weighed out.
Just my two cents from the can at work… I thought about doing U10 AA locally (2015) this past year and ended up wi try my son playing Klevr. He would have been one of the strongest kids out there in AA and development probably would have been similar since he would have done as many skates. However, the AAA 2015 kids in our area are all playing on the Klevr teams so I kept him with his friends. Cost likely higher with tournaments due to hotels & travel. Fortunately that is not an issue for me. If it was, definitely would have played U10 AA and it would have been good too.

Post by Guest »

There's a skate for the 2015 aa age group Friday, March 1, 2024 at 6-7pm gord and Irene risk cost $30
Call 437-267-8432 for more info.

Post by Guest »

How are teams looking for next year?