2015 AA

Re: 2015 AA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:21 pm Any thoughts on what will be the top 3 and bottom 3 teams in the West and East?

In West I think that either VR, Rattlers or HV will top the league, while ST and NS will be in the bottom. In East don't know, heard that NYN have a decent coach.
You know that Knights is spelled with a K right? :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:10 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:36 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:10 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:25 pm which teams are forming the 15' AA loop?
NYHL TIER 2?
CDS?
MHL?
I'd say it's more like this

NYHL weaker tier 1 & stronger tier 2 players
KSL weaker tier 1 & stronger tier 2 players
CDS mid to stronger tier 1 players
Not sure about the MHL
Don't a lot of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 CDS teams just keep together to form AA teams? I.e. NT Red, Leaside Gold, SIR? How do the teams like TA, NYK, FH field teams AA?
Does anyone have an idea of which will be the top teams next season? Or way too soon to tell?
Would think that it depends on who makes AAA and where the leftovers go (assume not all KSL kiddies makes AAA)
Buncha KSL kids have been going to AA skates.Too many teams in west some don't get off the ground and some will be bad.East pretty thin after top goes AAA.
East has no real top teams. CDS is the biggest feeder to GTHL AA East. NT will be very strong, NYK will be good. Expect the usual teams like SYB to be reasonably good.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am Any insights on feeder teams?

VP- VW from NYHL
VR- VB
MB- LP form mhl
MNS- Applewood core
ST- merger of Erindale and Heartland minus their top kids
MJ- Applewood cut outs
FT, WML,HVS- more or less same squads

Who is going to Terriers and Rattlers and other teams?

Basing on this, besides teams from Vaughan and potentially ST depending on who stays, there are rumours that many kids are leaving, AA west will be super weak.
DB will be D under Chico. Probably won't be the best team in the league

Post by Guest »

MT still looking skating every weekend
MR Folding

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:08 pm MT still looking skating every weekend
MR Folding
Mr is for rattlers?if so, what’s going on with them?

Post by Guest »

MR Folding
I wont be suprised if there are other teams that can't get a full roster as well.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:50 am
MR Folding
I wont be suprised if there are other teams that can't get a full roster as well.
I hear rumors the SIR roster is set, which seems early for a AA team. Yet other teams in tough to get players to fill out a roster.

I can only assume that most AA teams save a few roster spots for those that were holding out hope for a AAA spot.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:04 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:50 am
MR Folding
I hear rumors the SIR roster is set, which seems early for a AA team. Yet other teams in tough to get players to fill out a roster.

I can only assume that most AA teams save a few roster spots for those that were holding out hope for a AAA spot.
their roster is set until someone better comes along. welcome to gthl hockey :)

Post by Guest »

Any rumours about ST? Heard that they will have a combination of coaches from HD and ES. At the same time heard that many parents are looking for teams elsewhere because they’re not happy with their kids progress this season. Is it true that coaches in these Mississagua teams are not that good. Coz on the surface apart from PC these are the strongest teams in the MHL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:35 pm Any rumours about ST? Heard that they will have a combination of coaches from HD and ES. At the same time heard that many parents are looking for teams elsewhere because they’re not happy with their kids progress this season. Is it true that coaches in these Mississagua teams are not that good. Coz on the surface apart from PC these are the strongest teams in the MHL

The MHL has really gone down hill though....