Re: AAA hockey an unbalanced joke

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:35 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:43 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:37 pm

Yeah, I’ve had a few people tell me parents were even buying C’s and A’s for their kids. So corrupt.
If you need to pay to play you don’t belong. My kid plays on a top team and not the top kid but top 5 and I do t pay and he gets lots of ice. Simple as that.

For the guy above that said his kid is a top scorer in aa. There is a big leap between aa and aaa so it means nothing. Yes you probably see kids that may appear worse but you are also watching these kids in environments where they are a fish out of water

A lot of guys play years in the AHL and can’t make the leap
Not expecting NHL .. however, want to put him on the right track for a Div 1 Scholarship in Hockey.

Honestly dude?! You're such a f*ckin loser. Do you know how hard it is to get a d1 scholarship?? Idiot. Get a clue. This isn't the 70's. You're probably the guy that says, "Either d1 or ohl, but the ohl's where the real money is at", as if they get paid. Just piss off idiot, leave this to the big boys
Here's a concept to consider... don't let your kid's name show up on a M JrA roster ... play Tier II Jr A while attending school.. let them play to the age limit.. then explore NCAA and get their Masters at the same time. NCAA D1 take stronger, more mature players all the time, but if your kid has their name on a M Jr game sheet even if they never play a single shift, they become ineligible for NCAA
This!! See it all the time
Bonus if your kid has the smarts

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:37 pm

Yeah, I’ve had a few people tell me parents were even buying C’s and A’s for their kids. So corrupt.
If you need to pay to play you don’t belong. My kid plays on a top team and not the top kid but top 5 and I do t pay and he gets lots of ice. Simple as that.

For the guy above that said his kid is a top scorer in aa. There is a big leap between aa and aaa so it means nothing. Yes you probably see kids that may appear worse but you are also watching these kids in environments where they are a fish out of water

Not expecting NHL .. however, want to put him on the right track for a Div 1 Scholarship in Hockey.

Honestly dude?! You're such a f*ckin loser. Do you know how hard it is to get a d1 scholarship?? Idiot. Get a clue. This isn't the 70's. You're probably the guy that says, "Either d1 or ohl, but the ohl's where the real money is at", as if they get paid. Just piss off idiot, leave this to the big boys
Here's a concept to consider... don't let your kid's name show up on a M JrA roster ... play Tier II Jr A while attending school.. let them play to the age limit.. then explore NCAA and get their Masters at the same time. NCAA D1 take stronger, more mature players all the time, but if your kid has their name on a M Jr game sheet even if they never play a single shift, they become ineligible for NCAA

Yeah cool, simple as that lol, he'll be 'stronger, more mature', no problem, simple!! Piss off too you idiot

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:24 pm

Yeah cool, simple as that lol, he'll be 'stronger, more mature', no problem, simple!! Piss off too you idiot
Actually, that is fantastic advice. We have a local Tier 2 Junior A team that had a few 19-20 year olds going to D1 Colleges in the US. I thought that they were too old but then learned that they want 20 year olds not 17 year olds because they are bigger/faster/stronget.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:01 am

Actually, that is fantastic advice. We have a local Tier 2 Junior A team that had a few 19-20 year olds going to D1 Colleges in the US. I thought that they were too old but then learned that they want 20 year olds not 17 year olds because they are bigger/faster/stronget.

Actually...you're a 'fantastic' idiot, and that is not 'fantastic advice'. So all you have to do is wait til they're 19 or 20, then they'll just take you?! Easy, no problem. P*iss off and take the other idiot with you! Do you think they give out scholarships like candy??
Lemme guess...you'll just have him play ohl instead then if you have to, lol?? Super-easy too lol. F**kin clueless

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:18 am

Actually...you're a 'fantastic' idiot, and that is not 'fantastic advice'. So all you have to do is wait til they're 19 or 20, then they'll just take you?! Easy, no problem. P*iss off and take the other idiot with you! Do you think they give out scholarships like candy??
Lemme guess...you'll just have him play ohl instead then if you have to, lol?? Super-easy too lol. F**kin clueless
You sound angry. He is entitled to his opinion. No need to name call

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:18 am

You sound angry. He is entitled to his opinion. No need to name call

And you sound like an idiot. It has nothing to do with an "opinion". I swear man, f**kin morons. P*ss off