Hockey Canada London Police

Re: Hockey Canada London Police

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:32 pm Lol, assault never happened. A couple of drinks, getting railed by a few guys and loving it, then sobering up the next day and realizing you're a sl*t. Now you're suddenly a victim and someone's got to pay. Lol. Why is this even in the news.

I hope you don't have a daughter

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:32 pm You have to feel for the parents and the support group that got these kids to there final destination which is less then 1% to get to represent your country and get to the NHL, the countless money invested, the long hours at the arenas and the relationships that were built. This is so sad for all that are involved.
I believe every case/accusation should be investigated but what if they are not guilty ...what next for them?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:32 pm Lol, assault never happened. A couple of drinks, getting railed by a few guys and loving it, then sobering up the next day and realizing you're a sl*t. Now you're suddenly a victim and someone's got to pay. Lol. Why is this even in the news.
You’re a waste of air scumbag.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:32 pm You have to feel for the parents and the support group that got these kids to there final destination which is less then 1% to get to represent your country and get to the NHL, the countless money invested, the long hours at the arenas and the relationships that were built. This is so sad for all that are involved.
I believe every case/accusation should be investigated but what if they are not guilty ...what next for them?
Unfortunately I think we all know how stuff like this ends, does a NHL team take the chance and sign these kids and take the backlash that comes with it? I doubt it. Stuff like this follows you wherever you go.

Post by Guest »

Maybe some of these parents and support groups should reflect on how much time they spent telling their kids they were elite and how much time they spent reminding them they're still normal people who should treat other people with basic levels of decency and respect. I'll go ahead and guess the ratio was not what it should have been.