Hockey Canada London Police

Hockey Canada London Police

Post by Guest »

So whats gonna happen here
-slap on wrist
-Jail
-Ban for 1 season
-Corey Perry not that bad
Think hockey dads failed here... kids on pedestal plus didnt teach them to pay for services...

Re: Hockey Canada London Police

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:11 pm So whats gonna happen here
-slap on wrist
-Jail
-Ban for 1 season
Think hockey dads failed here... kids on pedestal plus didnt teach them to pay for services...
Jail for a couple of the worst offenders.
Slight chance of probation/plea for some who were there but didn't participate.
None of the five will ever play in the NHL again. Will find homes in the KHL if they're good enough.

Post by Guest »

Let the legal process work its way through ...and then all the rest will fall into place

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:32 pm Lol, assault never happened. A couple of drinks, getting railed by a few guys and loving it, then sobering up the next day and realizing you're a sl*t. Now you're suddenly a victim and someone's got to pay. Lol. Why is this even in the news.
You are a failure!

Post by Guest »

-slap on wrist
-Jail
-Ban for 1 season
My opinion. LPS and HC lawyers had this swept under the rug with a big civil suit payout of all parents minor hockey money. Someone with something tipped off the LPS to re-open the investigation. A new chief in town, old chief gone, original detectives gone, most of HC management gone. My thoughts are the new HC management and new LPS management found lots that stunk and here we are today. LPS has a new reputation and a top cop that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about hockey/hockey players or HC. Any hockey paying parents should be filing a class action suit for our money back! As for the players, who knows, it will be ugly. As for the victim I hope she can find peace, it won't be easy being a highly publicized case.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:32 pm Lol, assault never happened. A couple of drinks, getting railed by a few guys and loving it, then sobering up the next day and realizing you're a sl*t. Now you're suddenly a victim and someone's got to pay. Lol. Why is this even in the news.
It gets very hard to defend hockey culture when people like you are in it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:29 pm
-slap on wrist
-Jail
-Ban for 1 season
My opinion. LPS and HC lawyers had this swept under the rug with a big civil suit payout of all parents minor hockey money. Someone with something tipped off the LPS to re-open the investigation. A new chief in town, old chief gone, original detectives gone, most of HC management gone. My thoughts are the new HC management and new LPS management found lots that stunk and here we are today. LPS has a new reputation and a top cop that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about hockey/hockey players or HC. Any hockey paying parents should be filing a class action suit for our money back! As for the players, who knows, it will be ugly. As for the victim I hope she can find peace, it won't be easy being a highly publicized case.
check out the hot take...now maybe try and talk to some cops involved in the investigation .....let the legal process carry on and when the verdict is in then come back with your hot takes

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:23 pm
You are a failure!
On every level!

Post by Guest »

Are you serious? Literally NO ONE would laugh at this, if that's what you're after. Like, do you have a mother? A sister? Do you even know a female? If yes, I don't even know what to say. I feel sorry for them, you must treat them great. Your dad (if you have one) must be very proud....he's probably a douche too

Post by Guest »

You have to feel for the parents and the support group that got these kids to there final destination which is less then 1% to get to represent your country and get to the NHL, the countless money invested, the long hours at the arenas and the relationships that were built. This is so sad for all that are involved.