2013 A - MHL/GTHL

Re: 2013 A - MHL/GTHL

Post by Guest »

I’ve also seen a bunch of applewood kids at a few skates. Anyone know what happened there?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:38 am I’ve also seen a bunch of applewood kids at a few skates. Anyone know what happened there?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:32 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:38 am I’ve also seen a bunch of applewood kids at a few skates. Anyone know what happened there?
Checking out options

Post by Guest »

I heard Erindale may put a A team together. Any truth to it?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:01 pm I heard Erindale may put a A team together. Any truth to it?
Yes but for U10 (2015)

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:01 pm I heard Erindale may put a A team together. Any truth to it?
I think they tried but lack of a good coach and goalie options at this age

Post by Guest »

MHL A hockey for 2013 is a disaster. Clubs not putting together teams and the ones that do either fall apart ( Applewood) or are run by clowns ( Dragons). PC being the only good team…it’s sad that no teams from Erindale, LPC, Meadowvale….

Post by Guest »

Is the applewood team falling apart or will they have a team this year?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:49 am Is the applewood team falling apart or will they have a team this year?
have to wait and see have heard most of the current team have found spots elsewehere

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:04 am playoff predictions? Will vaughan win it or is an upset possible?
they going to finish round robin 3rd so not sure what is going on with that team. did not expect losses to applewood and west mall in playoffs