2007 AA East

Re: 2007 AA East

Post by Guest »

NYK coach’s is a dweeb, no respect for a coach who calls up AA player for playoff games like he did last season

Post by Guest »

Sorry scratch that statement above. That was the single A coach that did that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:23 pm Sorry scratch that statement above. That was the single A coach that did that.
Who is the dweeb now?

Post by Guest »

Said yeah it’s alright, we’re doing fine…

THUNDER STRUCK!

YOU’VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK!

Post by Guest »

Listen boys this is coming from a dad, been coaching my son since he was just a little guy 4/5 years old. I’ve been around the block I can bench press 250lbs. Yeah, I do a little bit of juice, but not gonna talk about that on here.
I know hockey inside and out almost went pro myself. All I can say is if you want to get yourself in a really excellent organization, top of the line league you gotta go play in Vaughn or Woodbridge. Numero uno!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:40 pm Listen boys this is coming from a dad, been coaching my son since he was just a little guy 4/5 years old. I’ve been around the block I can bench press 250lbs. Yeah, I do a little bit of juice, but not gonna talk about that on here.
I know hockey inside and out almost went pro myself. All I can say is if you want to get yourself in a really excellent organization, top of the line league you gotta go play in Vaughn or Woodbridge. Numero uno!
Ohhhh I am dying here
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:19 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:40 pm Listen boys this is coming from a dad, been coaching my son since he was just a little guy 4/5 years old. I’ve been around the block I can bench press 250lbs. Yeah, I do a little bit of juice, but not gonna talk about that on here.
Ohhhh I am dying here
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

Humberview Huskies (2007 & 2008 age group) U18 "A" Tryouts Dates as follows:

All tryouts are at Westwood Arena

Date 1: Monday, May 6th
Time: 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Rink: 2

Date 2: May 7th
Time: 9:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Rink: 3