BEST COACH FOR DEVELOPMENT

BEST COACH FOR DEVELOPMENT

Post by Guest »

I am planning on ramping up the training for my kids this summer. they are both AAA players under u13. Who is a good coach that goes in to details of what they are doing wrong? Most of the skates we have been to the coach just blows a whistle and does not correct them.

thanks

Re: BEST COACH FOR DEVELOPMENT

Post by Guest »

John Tortorella

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:57 am I am planning on ramping up the training for my kids this summer. they are both AAA players under u13. Who is a good coach that goes in to details of what they are doing wrong? Most of the skates we have been to the coach just blows a whistle and does not correct them.

thanks
Lucas Miller is the best in the GTA by far.

Post by Guest »

Lol Lucas Miller. If you need conditioning and want to be yelled at for an hour, it's great. There's no correction whatsoever

Post by Guest »

Matt Mcgowan APR AAA coach, now available for all Spring sessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:20 pm Matt Mcgowan APR AAA coach, now available for all Spring sessions
Lee Jinmun coach of the U12 JRC team is near the top but only for AAA or high caliber AA player.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:20 pm Matt Mcgowan APR AAA coach, now available for all Spring sessions
That guy is a complete joke. Ruined Apr U16AAA. Should never coach again!!!

Post by Guest »

Matt Mcgowan APR AAA coach, now available for all Spring sessions

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:57 am I am planning on ramping up the training for my kids this summer. they are both AAA players under u13. Who is a good coach that goes in to details of what they are doing wrong? Most of the skates we have been to the coach just blows a whistle and does not correct them.

thanks

Once again... never come on this site to get advice... you will get eaten alive by parents who can't even spell hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:18 pm Lol Lucas Miller. If you need conditioning and want to be yelled at for an hour, it's great. There's no correction whatsoever
You obviously have not been to one of his camps. Lucas has played OHL and Pro in Europe. He demands focus and will provide the attention to each member of his camp. If you want your kid to get to the next level in hockey, check out his camp(s) .. US and Canada.