U18 AA OMHA Predictions 2023/24 Season

U18 AA OMHA Predictions 2023/24 Season

Post by Guest »

Which teams are going to qualify for OMHA finals this year?

Are any teams to going to raise their game in the playoffs and qualify? Are any of the "so-called" top teams going to choke and miss out?

Re: U18 AA OMHA Predictions 2023/24 Season

Post by Guest »

YSMHL - Markham for sure, and either Barrie, Stouffville or Newmarket
Tri-County - Oakville Red and Milton for sure, the other 2 spots are a complete toss up
Lakeshore - still a bit too early in the playoffs to tell, but I'll go with Peterborough and Clarington

Post by Guest »

Why is no one interested in this topic?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:13 pm YSMHL - Markham for sure, and either Barrie, Stouffville or Newmarket
Tri-County - Oakville Red and Milton for sure, the other 2 spots are a complete toss up
Lakeshore - still a bit too early in the playoffs to tell, but I'll go with Peterborough and Clarington
BE Gold?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:43 am
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:13 pm YSMHL - Markham for sure, and either Barrie, Stouffville or Newmarket
BE Gold?
They couldn't even finish in the top 3 in a pool of 5 teams in the round robin series.